Up-Votes Needed LPvE Ace Chemicals Chemo Bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by IamSAM, Jul 2, 2021.

1. YotBR New Player

I look like a crazy woman now but there was a separate thread that was merged with this one by a moderator. I can't delete or edit the post, so I look snarky. :oops: I promise that I was trying to help at that point because I want this fixed, too.
    • Like x 3
  2. fredohmaha Active Player

Lol not a problem. I’m just glad this bug is getting attention so it can hopefully be fixed before it comes up in the rotation again.
    • Like x 2
  3. fredohmaha Active Player

Just ran it again and interestingly enough got Storage with Clownsanity and Distillation with Babyface the same as yesterday but in the opposite order and it did NOT glitch.

Also, took several hours to queue and one person left immediately so we ran the whole thing with 3 people. No one else joined the whole time. Everyone must know to stay away from this alert?
    • Like x 2
  4. fredohmaha Active Player

Glitched today with Clownsanity in Storage and Babyface in Distillation. Same combination as yesterday that didn’t glitch though today had a couple try hards try to skip the adds in the first wing and then tell me to to “get quick run feat”. I explained it could glitch it and we didn’t skip the adds in the second wing but it still glitched.
    • Like x 2
  5. BMyst Active Player

Was this ever fixed? Hoping to get these feats when ace is back up.
    • Like x 2
  6. BMyst Active Player

Just confirmed that it's still bugged. I ran twice, middle then left the first time and I was able to complete. The 2nd time was right then middle and it glitches on chemo.
    • Like x 1
  7. BMyst Active Player

2 more runs, middle then right and left then middle. Both did not glitch last boss, so it appears that right first may cause last boss glitch.
    • Like x 1
  8. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

It's ridiculous and kinda insulting that they ran Legends as an event. Are they celebrating Chemo's bug anniversary or something? It'd the same as spotlighting War of the Light II, people just run that content to remove the missions from their journals, because open world mission AND the alert have severe bugs, not to mention the stuff they removed to fix and never gave us back. The devs might as well remove those altogether, and be honest with us about when or if they plan to fix them. I'd rather hear the truth than nothing at all.

I started playing last December (I was recovering from surgery and decided to give it a try), and I almost dropped the game when I realised that a WotL2's ow mission is impossible to complete, and I'm sure the game loses new players because of things like that. Why they don't remove the freaking mission? I really don't understand.
  9. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Attack Chemo before Morrow stops speaking to start the fight and it never bugs.
    I'm 90% sure there used to be cutscene of Chemo getting released, that stopped playing years ago, and I'm 99% the bug is caused by that. I have never encountered the bug myself, probably because I like punching Chemo.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kestral Committed Player

11. MOe2012 New Player

Can confirm it is still bugged. Last map I need and its been bugged for at least a year now and they refuse to fix it.
  12. VariableFire Loyal Player

Tried this, didn't work.
    • Like x 1
  13. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

It doesn't bug if you don't skip the adds. At least I didn't bug for me every time we didn't rush the instance.