Daily Login awards quick question ???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Jul 1, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

I know it’s in thread somewhere but can someone refresh my memory so I logged in the last couple days of June and totally forgot to get my rewards will that carry over into July right or I missed out I forget ?
  2. Eve YouTuber

No, because the cycle restarts. So if you missed rewards in June, you missed them.
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

If your rewards from the previous month registered you logging in, then the rewards are supposed to show up in the account and character you first log into the following month.
    • Like x 3
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I think he's asking if he forgot to actually claim them but did log in. I believe I read Mepps say that they should automatically show up in the first character's inventory the next month upon first login.
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

I don't recall that but maybe he can chime in and confirm. Never had my rewards carrying over to the next month personally
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I have never tested the theory, but yes...that is what they said. They would auto claim on the 1st day of the new month if you were logged in but didn't claim them. I actually meant to give this a shot last month and NOT claim Fate tokens past the 21st, just to see if they would appear in my totals on the 1st...never did it though.

Guess I could do it with a few pieces of gear this month as I already have the style and don't need the CR 305 on anyone. Would be a fun test if I can remember not to hit triangle for 'claim all'.
    • Like x 2
  7. CityboyInk New Player

Yes it does work like that. I do it all the time and I always do get the rewards for the days that I logged in for and did not claimed.
    • Like x 6
  8. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Thank you all your so amazing also yea it rolled over to the next month so the first character I logged into it was automatically put in their inventory and stuff really appreciate the help everyone :)
    • Like x 6