Fixed Friendly NPCs kill the group in The Source Wall Elite+ last boss - SERIOUS BUG

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Alphwn, Jun 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphwn New Player

SHORT SUMMARY:

As the title suggests, friendly NPCs such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and lex luthor are able to kill the group in The Source Wall Elite+, this only occurs in last boss when Perpetua shields herself and enters reflection phase, see the video below:

In the video, there are two clips:
    -One clip where Wonderwoman leaps at Perpetua and attacks her, causing our tank (Senti) to die.
    -The other clip shows Lex Luthor attacking Perpetua with a ranged attack, causing the entire group to die.

DETAILED EXPLANATION:

Perpetua in SWe+ goes into a phase where she starts transforming the group members into ghosts, in this exact same phase, she enters a shield where any damage dealt to her reflects back at the group. The NPCs start attacking Perpetua in her reflection phase and it instantly wipes the group dead. This is a serious bug because the NPCs are out of our control, and yet they cause us a wipe by attacking the boss which reflects back at us and kills us. Summoned pets, allies, and henchmen also have the same effect.

TL;DR
    -Perpetua shields herself and goes into a "Reflection phase", if you hit her, the whole group dies.
    -NPCs such as Lex Luthor, Batman, etc. attack Perpetua when she's in this phase and it still kills the group (Which is absolutely not our fault).
    -The NPCs that trigger this bug are: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, and any summoned pets, allies, or henchmen.
    • Like x 3
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

Should have killed the boss faster before allies attack her :p. Jokes aside, I think this bug happens in normal and elite, and since the damage is low, we just ignore it.
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Sounds like UNfriendly NPCs to me! :p
  4. Quixotic Developer

Thanks for the report! I'll look into a fix immediately.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 4
  5. Quixotic Developer

Update: Found the cause and fixed it.
    I don't know when the fix will hit Live, but should be in an upcoming update.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 4
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty sad that groups wich used speedhackers didnt even request a fix for it.

Makes those players even more unlikable. :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Friendly Fire Only!
    • Like x 1
  8. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Hahahaha! Someone turned on friendly fire. Hehe
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.