Bonus Stabilizer Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT

Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because the Stabilizer Duo is back! Log in every day to pick up your extra Stabilizer Fragments, then kick back and open up some of your favorite Time Capsules. PLUS, all items on the Quark vendor are 20% off throughout the event.

The event returns on Thursday, June 30, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, July 6, 2022.

Stabilizers and Stabilizer Fragments are used to open locked Time Capsules, found throughout the game. Quarks are found inside Time Capsules and can be used to purchase past Time Capsule rewards from the Quark vendor.
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

Heck yes.
    • Like x 1
  3. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

I actually think either the stab mission should stay reguardless cause it's either a extra 3/4 for FTP and 6 for members. Or add more stab fragments in the login esp in the last week of the pass.

When is Resurgence ending on Switch anyway? I know we r going to expect it to go a couple weeks longer cause it came on late but is there a date? Just so I can work out my money? I could buy 10 or 15 resurgence pending on the date
  4. Achikah All About That Base

Stabilizers, the accompanying furniture/nth drops, AND Quark vendor sale!? LET'S GO!
    • Like x 3
  5. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

A Youtuber made a video showing on the test server they are adding stabilizers to the Fate vender. either once a day or once a week I can't remember.
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

It's once a week, but it was removed from test so we don't know if it will make it to live.
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I was thinking of taking 10 stabilizers on the market, this vent is a great way to save money! :) :)
  8. Kreachure Committed Player

remove fragments. 1 stabilizer a day lets go go go
    • Like x 4
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Sweet! Hey, ya know what stabilizers can get ya? Why qwarks of course! You know what qwarks are used for? Why the qwark vendor of course! You know when the best time to buy things from the qwark vendor will be? Well, do you? Inquiring minds would like to know…
    • Like x 1
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yay Stabs are back!!! Thanks again
  11. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Perfect timing when I just spent 2000 quarks to complete feats to hit 500sp... RiP
    • Like x 1
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

288 DAYS... TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-EIGHT DAYS!!

At last, the suffering ends. ;__;

And quite incredibly, my sub ends tomorrow night. So for exactly one morning - 20% off on top of the standard merbership discount. Patience always pays off. You gotta love it. :)
  13. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

When will we be getting 2x/3x Augment/Artifact XP?

Streaky was curious.

Thanks! :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Herculyys New Player

How do i get the Stabilizer Fragment, i need instructions.
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

go into On-Duty. you'll find the Stabilizer Duo in there. just queue in the same as you'd queue in to the Seasonal Event or Vault. job's a good 'un.
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

hear hear! It's been so long since the last Stabalizer event that I actually can't remember the last time we had one!
    (and knowing that the furniture that usually drops in them is very much the rarified Luxury stuff I need for my Billionaire Vigilantes (VIGILANT BATECTIVE and CLASSIC ARCHER the happier I am to have it back!)
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Why settle for 1???

1000 Stabilizers a day.

Heck 1000 Stabilizers and hour.

If you gotta go..... why not go alllll the way??
    • Like x 2
  18. Tolly Committed Player

Is this stabilizer loot serious? I feel like it's easier to earn in the daily rewards...

A fake event now, isn't it?
    • Like x 2
  19. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Subscribers should be able to get stabilizer drops from bosses in all end game content, and that is being modest. I have to save fragments for months and having already paid for a month to month sub, I am paying a luxury tax, waiting for a yearly discount to sub up, I am not spending to buy stabs from the marketplace, no way, no how.
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Hey, be careful, that's Bernie Sanders talk!
    • Like x 1