My Wonder Woman official DCUO Statue is here!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

I am so freaking happy. <3 She is so rare and expensive I had to give up a limb and my soul to get her LOL. Yes this is a official Statue the game released a few years back. I wanted it since I started playing :) Also ignore the box my screen is sitting on, it will be gone when I replace my desk lol.... They need to release more and mostly of new models too...but they stopped working with DC on these kind of stuff it seems
    • Like x 14
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Is there a checklist of DCUO merch? I have none, so I oughta see if I can track some down. Probably expensive as hell, tho. Be funny if they did merch of some of the game-specific characters like Titanic Trenton, Iron Curtain, Kaptain Kruel, the future Lex and Batman, etc.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

There isn't really. I think they had some kind of Merch back in SOE days when they did SOE Live and stuff. These statues were released and they gave them away on a stream, and you can buy them on Ebay second hand from people who held onto them. I know there is 2 Batman Statues because one is from the Collector Edition. Catwoman, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Black Canary and Harley Quinn for the ladies statues. Joker, Batman, Superman, Grundy, Flash, Green Lantern and Green Arrow for the men statues. I saw on Twitter someone got an official DCUO mousepad before. They also had the Postcards from Extra Life if you count them as Merch, and some T-shirts they gave away to US peeps only. :( Had to make my own Merch at this point lol
    • Like x 1
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

I really wish theyd send you a spiff for your support of the game.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

I don't expect anything honestly. I do it for fun and because I enjoy the game. :)
  6. Mister Hando Active Player

Beautiful !
    • Like x 1
  7. Dene Devoted Player

I was lucky enought to get the collectors batman, superman and Wonder Woman on Ebay - I saw Green arrow & I think Harkey but couldnt afford all of them LOL

I cannot imagine the price as I paid a LOT 3 years ago for mine - must be so rare now

I assumed they sold them as per normal - didnt realise that is how ppl got them.. so cool
    • Like x 1
  8. BƖack Dedicated Player

She looks amazing! i'm jelly Zoe :)
    • Like x 2
  9. inferno Loyal Player

I can't!!! I can't ignore the BOX. It's the Shoes, you see. Sooo many shoes. I am traumatized by many shoes. Imelda Marcos.. so many shoes.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Me too, but it keeps my neck painless when I don't have to stare down on the screen :D