Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack Movement Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Any chance to be able to claim the movement styles on alts please?
    • Like x 3
  2. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

That would be cool.

It would also be nice if they adjusted the HUE of the Purple Lightstream to fit the Star Sapphire colors.
    OR
    Just keep the Purple Lightstream how it is since it fits the Ultraviolet color scheme, and ADD another Lightstream that fits the Star Sapphire color scheme.
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Funny you mention the Purple Lightstream, since that's the exact movement I'm trying to get on my alt without having to buy the pack again XD
  4. Eve YouTuber

I would pay for them individually honestly to use them on all characters, but I think since It's still bugged on ps4-5 they aren't really rushing to add new ones or separate them, I guess. Also it will probably crash the sale of the bundle. So I'm in if we can style unlock them.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Please make it so I can at least unlock the exclusive Purple Lightstream movement on an alt, it would be greatly appreciated. After spending $100 on the pack, it only seems fair. Thanks! :)
  6. Lantern M76 New Player

Could we please a Green Lantern Tier 3 pet, some Lantern artifa ts and a Lantern Ally. Sorry little obsessed with Green Lantern and my character needs some stuff.