A timely reminder

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Edge, Jun 20, 2022.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is why I encourage everyone to use Discord.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

For some variety for your sake, use Aretha's version from time to time.

• Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The only time I do this is when I’m doing it on purpose and blast the baby shark song or we don’t talk about Bruno song for all to enjoy.

Aren’t I awesome?

Thou normally I play my music with my mic off or turn down/off my music if I have to be on mic
    • Like x 1
  4. Swamarian Committed Player

This was like #7 on the list of thing Kristyana isn't allowed to do, on the old forums.
    (Number 1 was throwing the other tank at adds during a raid.)
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Insta Mute from me. Anything you say in voice is obviously not important. Sorry. I use a headset and I am prone to migraines. Usually the trigger is light based, but if I'm wearing my headphones and it gets loud all of a sudden, they can trigger.

Thanks for sharing, but get a better voice activated mic or activate push to talk.
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I thought his #1 was not dying to sparring targets?

I miss him. He was the reason I was able to go to SOE Live twice.
    • Like x 1
  7. Swamarian Committed Player

You could be right. I was going by very vague memories.
    • Like x 1
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

I disagree if you happen to be listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers.

If we ever get to play in the same group and you are listening to RHCP, please, by all means, blare your music onto my ears like you'd blare your french girls.
    • Like x 2
  9. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Hey I listened to Mr. Sam Cooke, and I think I like "What a Wonderful World" best. Very soothing to listen to him sing.
    • Like x 2
  10. Controller Devoted Player

I'm going to play this classic from James Stewart in my phones

Man I'd love to see the reactions from folks in my group lol.

"Night Passage" was a good movie but rather sad ending. You can tell by Audie Murphy's look on his face when James was singing it to his younger brother.

Audie was robbing trains and doing all sorts of mayhem in this movie.

I've listened to all sorts of music during my lifetime - with my BIGGEST exposure during my time in the service - so much of it doesn't bother me anymore even though I have my personal preferences.

The NUMBER ONE thing that DOES bother me, though, is when folks don't change their alarm batteries.
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I'm an avid contributor on Reddit's "Tip Of My Tongue" where you help people identify songs, tv shows, movies, etc..

But for the life of me, if I see someone post one more time, "I was five when I first saw this..."

And then NEVER say what year that was. *heavy groan*
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Are you saying that when I decide to remember the disco of my youth, it annoys people? You broke my heart...

• Like x 1
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I will say, the Doomsday raid accompanied by Baccara's Yes Sir I can Boogie is a gaming Avalon.
  14. inferno Loyal Player

I saw that. Lovely voice.
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Geez, I feel weird now for actually listening to the music and dialogue in the game. LOL The audio cues help keep me on track.

As for annoying music? Considering how unique my tastes in music can be and the variety of songs I've got (thank you movie soundtracks), I'm sure I could find my own selections to rival yours. This was the first one to come to mind, actually.

16. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Ok…. That was weird but funny :p
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Barnes and Barnes, featuring Bill Mumy, Will Robinson from the original Lost in Space (Danger! Will Robinson!) and Lennier from Babylon 5.
    • Like x 1