Booster Bundle Remix- OG items coming back - Fun times

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, May 31, 2022.

1. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I don’t blame people for wanting the most they can get, it is what a broken market dictates. The devs had their chance to fix it and they failed miserably
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

IT'S SHOWTIME, BABY!!

EU peeps, let us know what we're dealing with ASAP!

*rubs hands*
    • Like x 6
  3. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

YES EU!!! SHOWWWWWWWWWWW US!
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

I am most likely going to be asleep when EU goes down (6am in the morning my time) but I will try get up early anyway to check things out....hopefully we get a promotional post with images :p
    • Like x 3
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I find it funny how the devs have taken every opportunity to dodge questions and leave out ALL details about the "remixed" booster bundle.

I can see this going down well. I guess Ill jump on my EU character to see what they have done.
  6. Tolly Committed Player

the shaded comic, or nothing ! :p
    • Like x 2
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

WTS Black Smoke Aura - 80B. ;)
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Wasn't a bad guess in the end huh :D
    • Like x 4
  9. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

I wonder what this is going to do to the market, of course depending on the drop rate of the premium box.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm sure by next week we'll be seeing the Black smoke, Nimbus, Comic mat for around 20m....so you got it.
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Nah OG Smoke and Nimbus aren't back ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No Black Smoke.
    • Like x 2
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Soooooo. A semi-good guess? Cosmic...check....Comic mat...check. Plasmic, nimbus, black smoke....2 out of 5 ain't bad.

Anyhoo....Plasmic might have been the only one I'd buy a BB for....got the rest, don't dabble in 5+ Bil trades, so don't need spares to sell.
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

It's everything except Plasmics, OG Nimbus and OG Smoke, everything else is back.
    • Like x 2
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  16. Dene Devoted Player

woohoo can get my cosmic light version *crosses fingers*
    • Like x 3
  17. Proxystar #Perception

For anyone interested

5% chance at Premium Reward Box
    18% chance at Cosmic or Solar Aura Reward Box
    77% chance at everything else.
    • Like x 6
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks but it feels more like premium is 0.00000001% chance.
    • Like x 5
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, just imagine all the glimmerings and radiants we'll be seeing the next month.

You still have to catch the right box. And just like every other BB, the chances of the premium box will likely be low while the 'crappy' ones will be more common. I'd guess there will be a lot of colored smokes and nimbuses (and ripples for some reason), glimmering and gleaming, radiant and Electrons and yeah....a few Solars, Cosmic mats and Comic mats. Cosmic and Comic are in the same box, so even if chances of each were split evenly, there's those 2 which will split the Premium box as well as Liquid (and maybe a hacker or 2).

It's not like we will see Cosmic Mats raining down from the heavens....at least as much as we'll see 'less desiarable' ones doing that.

Don't forget "...the Reward Box randomly grants you one of the following themed boxes below" As we all know in this game 'Random' = 'rare' and the rarest are all in one box.
  20. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

As someone who's been here, has 90 percent of all of these things, and seen all of these before. Meh. For new people. Good for them.