June 16th ????

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Jun 15, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Any ideas what bonus week will be release for this day or even better maybe the summer seasonal will be released what are y’all hoping for :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Not yet but we should know today :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We will probably get the Summer Seasonal....so..... no Bonus Week. :(
    • Like x 6
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

eh, you had your bonus last week when they switched it on by accident for a couple of hours!
    • Like x 4
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I doubt they will go straight to Summer tomorrow. I'd guess next week. If it's not starting tomorrow I'm figuring either NO bonus or something simple like 2x source. Probably too early for a 2x arti xp yet (I'd guess closer to SM) and I'd think a 'spotlight' would take a bit more work and would be announced. 2x source or 2x XP drops or something they can turn on across the board seems like a quick fix if they are in a pinch.

Personally I'd enjoy the week off from seasonal runs. Back to back ones are a PITA...I need to go through and clear or consolidate all the garbage from this seasonal...I don't need to start getting all the garbage from the next one already.
    • Like x 3
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Today is supposed to be the last day of the Spring Event according to the Announcement page.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I know...and I was saying I'd think they are NOT going to start summer tomorrow. I said 'back to back ones are a PITA' not 'overlapping'. I figure we'll get a 1...maybe 2...week break between. I don't think anyone was questioning that Spring will end tomorrow...it was more of a 'what will be on next week?' post. My guess is 2x source or maybe xp drops...cats...whatever, or nothing at all.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok so the Spring event was up late, this pushed the summer event back already. They're not going to continue to hold the summer event back. Also the Summer Event is already on Live, it's just not switched on currently.
    • Like x 4
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Guess we'll find out tonight/tomorrow. You do realize this is a speculation thread, right? You are speculating it will start tomorrow. That's fine. We'll see in about 20 hours if no announcement comes before then. If you are right I'll send you all my summer collection drops I get tomorrow. How's that?
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes I'm speculating they would want to get back on their regular schedule instead of delaying every single event for the rest of the year.
    You can keep your drops, I'd just delete them.
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Spring started late.

But for the Summer Seasonal...
    last year it started June 10

They cannot wait too much because other events are coming up.....

Survival Mode
    Save the Universe
    The New Homecoming Event

There cannot have 2 Events at the same time.... they have to wait for an Event to end before they can start a new one...
    So they cannot really delay the Summer Seasonal much... if at all..... with all the Events coming up.

Guess we will know for sure tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I'll take them drops.

Send them by Mail to

Multiverse Inc Incorporated

Thank you. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

And again....it's all speculation till we know for sure. You (and Lorax) are probably right though. I forgot about the dopey Homecoming thing they are wedging in limiting their ability to push summer, but they can actually run them parallel if they wanted. We saw that with last year's Anti-monitor and V-Day....it's just a headache is all. STU ran with Halloween last Oct as well.

Personally I'm all for a break...so maybe that factored into my guess too....It's what I'm willing into existence.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

It'll be the Summer Seasonal this week, so once again no Bonus Week.

The Summer Seasonal started June 9th last year, so it's definitely time. And the Game Update last week was primarily for the Summer Seasonal. That's why it was sheduled for that particular Thursday. The Atlantean ships are in the tub, the new rewards are already in the game and accidentally went live early, now all someone has to do is "flip the switch."
    • Like x 2
  16. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Of course I'm right.

That is why I expect to get them Collections tomorrow first thing in the morning. ;) ;)

;)

But seriously.....

All we can really do right now is speculate until we know for sure....

But based on what we know.....
    I would make an educated guess and expect the Summer Seasonal tomorrow.

Guess we will know for sure soon. ;)
  18. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll send you those collections tomorrow....
    • Like x 2
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

First thing in the morning.

i will wait next to my mailbox. ;)