Black Adam | official trailer

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Eve, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

I am personally super excited for this!
    • Like x 5
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Looks fierce. Not a huge Rock fan but it’s a good call on casting. Pierce is an amazing casting call so I’m super excited for seeing that. Always been a giant fan of his. I’m just hoping Rock doesn’t ruin Black Adam’s angry style with too much joking around. He needs to be angry all the time. I already have doubts just because of that clip of him taking a baton to the face. A little comedy may fit in but he ain’t Shazam. He is a vengeful angry individual.
    • Like x 2
  3. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I'm hoping this is a continuation in a DC movie universe that concentrates of good stand alone projects. There's no harm in migrating them together, I'm thinking more "event crossover" than shared universe being shoehorned in. There's no reason we can't end up with a shared universe, but I would much rather a solid library first.
    • Like x 2
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'm interested. The reply to the "Heroes don't kill!" bit seemed kinda clunky (not quite "you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning" clunky, but it could have been better) but overall not bad.
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"Heroes don't kill!"
    Me: "Heroes don't live."
    • Like x 1
  6. kingofthebeast Active Player

looks like Fortnite is about to get another DC Collab. Black Adam comes out right around the time that chapter 3 s4 does so he might be a battle pass skin. Won't know for sure til we get there.
    • Like x 1
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

A rebuttal:

• Like x 1
  8. kingofthebeast Active Player

this was posted before it was revealed rock was the foundation, notice he's seemingly only promoting his drink here too
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

fyi that movie is releasing October 21, 2022, I can't wait!

Hold on... The next episode is releasing in October, too! :eek:
  10. Controller Devoted Player

Looking forward to this. Cannot go wrong with Dwayne Johnson.

I am interested to know, though, why did Cyclone go from this

[IMG]

[IMG]

to NOW this

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Rami-El New Player

I'm always stoked for a live action DC film. Hopefully Dwayne can nail his performance as Black Adam.
    • Like x 2
  12. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Let's hope!!

He most certainly LOOKS the part. This guy worked himself out to the bone to look the part.

He wanted NO PADDING in his suit.
    • Like x 3
  13. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

SUPER EXCITED

I've Been A Fan Of The Rock Since The WWF/WWE Days
    His Acting Has Come A Long Way

He Fits The Profile The Look & Body Everything I Can Tell He's Pretty Excited For This Movie He'll Deliver A Great BLACK ADAM

Black Adam Is Also One Of My Favorite Characters So I Was Beyond Thrilled When I Heard About It & When I Saw The Trailer I KNOW Its Gonna Be A GREAT Movie
    • Like x 1
  14. BƖack Dedicated Player

Same :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Not me missing this...thank you for posting it!