Scarab Exoskeleton: I made a huge mistake.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Jun 12, 2022.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I just salvaged the feet without collecting the style first. Why am I like this? :(
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Oh, that sucks, best you can do is make sure you collect the enhanced or normal style feet and you'll have to material it, but yea that sucks, hopefully the devs add it somewhere else on a vendor in time as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Hopefully it’s added to Doctor Fate a few months down the line like the monthly membership reward styles. I don’t mind waiting, and I have plenty of tokens.

I submitted a ticket too, just in case they can help.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dene Devoted Player

No guarantees - but generally an honest mistake like you made, where they can see you did the required steps initially to get it, can be seen as reason to give it back
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Mepps confirmed both sets will show up in fate in the future when I asked him
    • Like x 2
  6. L T Devoted Player

If you subscribe for the month, you'll get another set. Members get 2 sets, one that attunes to 305 and a second that attunes to 320.

Yeah, it's a lot to pay for just a pair of boots, but you *do* get a lot of stuff for your dollar these days.
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Unfortunately 1 is reg & 1 is enhanced, so op would have a pair of bling boots
    • Like x 2
  8. KidKretz Committed Player

sadly we all done stuff like this :(
  9. BumblingB I got better.

From what I remember, they said it will be available from the fate vendor in a future update, since it was only released through the daily login, unlike the rest of them that's been on there.