What happened to the level 9 mission?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Redlotusx, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Redlotusx Active Player

I remember i could get the Bain and Raven mission as Meta origin before (i just came back after a long break), on my new character though i can't get them. Did something in the game changed?
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Many things have changed especially the tutorial being taken away from brainiac ship. Perhaps you just need to level up a little more and it’ll pop? If not try visiting every station.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

You have to go to East End Police Station and talk to Batwoman to get the Bane mission. As for the Raven mission, go to Chinatown Police Station and talk to Zatanna to receive the quest.
    • Like x 2
  4. Redlotusx Active Player

They don't have the ! marker and i just finished the Hive quest and now being at level 14. I got the Wondergirl questline a few minutes ago and its why i am puzzled when i could not find the starter quest for those 2 questline
  5. Eve YouTuber

Might be at level 15, but I am not sure. I'll run a test character soon and check it out.
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I think they become available around level 15 now. could be wrong. basically, after the Wonder Girl / Giganta mission.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Around 8 years ago the 1-30 part changed from level progression to mission progression. Levels no longer matter for getting missions, you now do missions to get missions. So just do the missions you get/find and new missions will open up as you go.
    • Like x 2
  8. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You’ll also find you no longer can do alerts you would be able to do at those levels. Area 51 becomes available once you reach level 30
    • Like x 1
  9. Redlotusx Active Player

Ok i completed Wondergirl questline and leveled to 16 after checking the safehouse i got the quest i was missing, thank you all for the help. Its neat though they changed the alert to be all after level 30 now, that mean people can focus on the leveling mission without distraction. Only other quest i have is the arena one and the queue won't pop. maybe people only do 1vs1 now.
    • Like x 2
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I dislike they did that, I would always use the alerts early in the leveling so I can level up faster. Im sure it was removed because not many people que up depending on what server your on and faction. But it was fun being an immortal in tank stance while leveling your character lol