Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - June 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 31, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We encountered a problem preventing these rewards from appearing on Switch. We are working on a gift/grant to make sure everyone on Switch gets this month's rewards.
    • Like x 2
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Switch players were asking me about that.
    Now I will know what to tell them. ;)
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Cool, ill tell my buddy, i dont think he minds buying from vendor, as long as theres a place to obtain it :)
  4. LegionnaireV Active Player

I'm having a different problem with the Blue Beetle Gear Style...it doesn't show up for the other characters in my account!
    Is this style a one off without any warning? Only the character that uses that piece of gear can use the style?
    I thought this stuff was a style that all the characters on my account could use.
    If not, the kicks in the pants just keep on coming.
    So my green lantern has the belt, my superman has the enhanced head and my black beetle has buttkiss.
    This stuff should be in all the style inventories on the account.
    I hope this is a glitch of some kind that you can fix.
  5. LegionnaireV Active Player

These styles are not showing up in style inventories for all characters on my account.
    They are only showing up in the style inventory of the character that used the gear.
    Why?
    The other armor sets do not do this.
    There was no warning.
    That means my Beetle character already missed the Enhanced Scarab Head Style and I have no way of using it for my Beetle character.
    Why?
    Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

It was an oversight. Mepps addressed this. It will be patched. Hold on to your seat, you will get your styles!
    • Like x 4
  7. Whazues Well-Known Player

Ah ok atleast now i know what to tell anyone that plays on switch and im guessing that ya'll are still running into the spring event issue
    on the switch as well
  8. LegionnaireV Active Player

Thank you Forum Junkie for that response and replying to my frustration in a kind way. Bless you. I hope you have a great summer!
    Also, thank you Mepps for addressing the problem and seeing to it that it gets patched.
    • Like x 2
  9. Corsair X Well-Known Player

This is honestly a great style set. I only wish you would have given Hand Blasters some love. Like maybe reskinned Cyborgs weapon style as BB's sonic cannon arm for a weapon style.
    • Like x 2
  10. LegionnaireV Active Player

The New Blue Beetle wings don't move like Insect Colonist when in flight? Disappointing. Oh well, back to the old style...
    I wonder if Insect Colonist wings will conflict with the new Blue Beetle chest piece.
  11. LegionnaireV Active Player

OK I meant INSECTOID wings moving. Why don't the NEW Blue Beetle Style wings move?
  12. LegionnaireV Active Player

How long does it take for the patch to work for PC users? The styles still are not distributed to all characters on the account.
  13. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I am not sure. Mepps has been away for a few days. He did say it has been addressed but I believe they may have something planned for Superman day on June 12th. Maybe a patch during server down time when they release the ally. Don't quote me on that but it is my best guess and estimate.
    • Like x 1
  14. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I posted before seeing the latest staff post... Maybe it will be fixed with today's downtime, as they are dropping the ally before Superman day, along with the pride stuff.
    • Like x 1
  15. LegionnaireV Active Player

You were right! Fixed.. and a Superman Ally! This is the best! I was hoping for an iconic ally that wasn't flashpoint or metal, a Superman ally was just right. If the Scarab wings moved and another shot at the Superman emblem came up, I would have to check my pulse to see if I died and went to heaven. But I'm very happy to see this. Glad to hear from Mepps too.
    • Like x 2
  16. LegionnaireV Active Player

Always good to see your replies. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  17. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

You are probably the kindest person on the forums @LegionnaireV
  18. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Hahaha!
  20. Ryll Committed Player

Yay for playing on both servers still causing the daily rewards menu to glitch.

Before anyone says...no - I haven't opened the daily rewards menu at all on the EU side in an attempt to avoid this happening.