Summer Seasonal Showcase 2022

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Here it is!!! Finally. I really love the new base items! And the Seahorse styles!!!!! GUHHHHHH

• Like x 11
  2. Achikah All About That Base

....we're gonna need a bigger boat.

Also, !!!!!!!!!!!!

Those chum buckets are gonna look great in my Bayou. And the shark mounts, and the window! Oh maaaaan, I love it. Well done, devs!!
    • Like x 4
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

LMAO, I love that they used the word "chibi" for the smol shark friend. That window is so pretty and ngl those big sharks caught me a bit off guard lmao.
    • Like x 5
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

SHARK - flippin' - NADO in my DCUO. God, that's awesome!

Umm, umm, that baller Aquarium. *chef's kiss*
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Not the shark head i had in mind... do they actually think ppl wanted a hammerhead & not a great white?? (& hammerheads are my favorite)

The shark base items are cool, definitely see Achikah making a full on docking area with these

Edit: omg i didn’t even see Achikah already posted xD
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

All the base items belongs to Achikah.
    • Like x 2
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. Baby shark!
    • Like x 3
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Edit: nvm video jumped over
    • Like x 1
  9. Achikah All About That Base

X'D Yaaaaa... I mean, it's Jaws AND a new furniture drop. I was like:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice, thanks for the showcase.

Some great styles here (will look great on my Water character). Also love the Window base items, something for my upcoming Summer Base :D

I know a few players who will also like the shark head style.

P.S. Also who worked on these base items? As a base enthusiast it would be great to know which developer to watch out for for upcoming base items.
    • Like x 3
  11. Random Mind Dedicated Player

All those surfboard base items and no surfboard back style, which is what I really wanted. I guess you take what you can get. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  12. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Looks like my water toon has now become a seahorse hybrid lol.. omg!
    • Like x 2
  13. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

ok now I want summer event tomorrow lol hahaha
    • Like x 2
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Some nice stuff there. Love the big aquarium / window / thing. Thanks Devs, and thanks for the video Zoe. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

top drawer! as always, a sterling effort, Zoe, mate!

not a great deal in there I'm excited for, but I do like that maelstrom thingie. that's gonna round out my sea witch, nicely.
    • Like x 1
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

YES!!!!!!
    I love that they did the kiddie pool with water this year!
    (among last year’s offerings the empty version was the item I was most disappointed in.)
    • Like x 2
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

The hung up sharks remind me of my trip to Universal studios Florida where they had a “JAWS” shark strung up like the base items here. I walked past it with my girlfriend and she said…
    ”do you want to get your picture taken with the shark?” I replied….
    ”no. That’s really not something I’m hung up on!”
    • Like x 2
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Also, some of this could be great for my inverse Starfire character Moonwater (Moonwat3r in the game), though I still need to figure out a lot of her lore and what exactly being an inverse Starfire means in terms of her powers and abilities (Kory draws power from ultraviolet radiation, so I'll probably start by figuring out a good counterpart for that) and truly settle on a design for her (pleeeeeaaaase give us a Starfire/Blackfire set!). Maybe I should bite the bullet and get her the Atlantean base theme and use some of these items in it. I'm sure I can find some lore significance for the place.
    • Like x 2
  19. Lucifoxx Active Player

The seahorse ears would be perfect for making Undyne from Undertale.
    • Like x 1