Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - June 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 31, 2022.

1. Learn New Player

so if i unlock a style on one character can i use replay badges to unlock it for my other toons?
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I believe they have the styles unlockable from the daily rewards, if not, it will be made available eventually. But the current devs have been doing it at launch, so there isn't any wait.
  3. Batz6 New Player

This is awesome that we finally got this but man the only thing that annoys me is that for the helmet, the eyes and ears are the same color slot.....like that should of been just the eyes only. That part was a very bad design flaw.
    • Like x 1
  4. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

5. One Enemy New Player

Got the belt, and it doesn't look like either of those. just looks like a fairly generic belt.
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

So enhanced is for members only. Thought the whole point of that set was to deliver on community selection. Bit odd to paygate that type of style

All previous sets were obtainable thru other means, so bit of an odd choice as its supposed to be the style choice of the “community” & not distinctively the “paying community “

Just my take. Both sets will collect dust w the rest for me, as i voted for Hex. Im sure theres ppl that actually like it tho, that aren’t eligible
    • Like x 1
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Making more perks isn't a bad thing even if it's only for a month
    • Like x 1
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The basic suit was the one that was voted for by the community, and everybody gets that. The enhanced version is a bonus for members only. As is the emblem/accessory pack (though that will probably become available from Fate later).
    • Like x 2
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I personally dont mind, just so much complaining everywhere now, between stu, october dlc, & the soon return of exclusive boosters, just another thing for ppl to complain about

Edit: also, hey! Haven’t seen u around in ages
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The belt is shown in the picture of the complete suit - the beetle legs coming around each side of the waist. The belts shown in the other picture aren't the belt from this suit, those are just other styles, there to show that the accessory will work as a belt buckle.
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I'm still around. Just playing the game from time time
    • Like x 1
  12. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

If u been playing dcuo for past few months and seeing the login rewards then u know how it works
  13. LegionnaireV Active Player

How so? There's nothing Ted Kord there. Ted Kord doesn't have a beetle belt buckle or emblem. Although it would have been nice to get a BB holster belt or a Ted Kord chest or some such thing, it looks like we got more cow pies for the 21 day "members only" special. The JaIme Blue Beetle looks nice though.
  14. LegionnaireV Active Player

...but not by much.
  15. LegionnaireV Active Player

Wait a month or two and you can get that lame day 21 thing too.
  16. WaynesManow New Player

hello there i realy interested will your add on fate vendor sale Armoryes? will be great if yes
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Depending on time period and artist, Ted did have the scarab on his buckle. He couldn't figure out how to use it so it was left out most of the time.
    • Like x 1
  18. Whazues Well-Known Player

thats cool ut i didn't see them yesterday in the daily log in list on my Switch account so are they just gonna be available for all 4 platforms or just PC, PS and Xbox accounts and will be added in later on for the Switch or what
  19. Whazues Well-Known Player

the emblem would pop up in Dr. Fates vendor after a couple of months so if you want to add the blue beatle scarrab to help bring the beatle look then you'll get to after it land in the Dr. Fate vendor
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As noted, the regular style was what the community voted on. Enhanced is extra, but both will be available eventually on the vendor for anyone.
    • Like x 4