Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Reverse Sentry Active Player

A downscaled Sea Beast :) Could be bust-/statuelike :rolleyes:
    Possibly in different variants such as Charging, Slamming, Growling...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. darkfallenfae New Player

I would like to see alittle more themysciran theme items or a lair theme like how we have the wayne manor lair theme.
    • Like x 1
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

4. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Still wanting an Alfred base companion, and maybe other Lantern world windows/portals like Qward or Zamaron
    • Like x 2
  5. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Ceiling Portholes, Ceiling Coral, Wall Coral. Thank you in advance!
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

A swimming pool! Perhaps a medium sized one for lairs and an extra large one for league halls.

It'd have to be the real deal, as in jumping in triggers the swimming animation. OMG... if I could put my broker amenity on one end of this pool and my mail amenity on the opposite end, well I'd absolutely lose it! Swimming around, doing my brokering. YESSS!

A big ol' pool could easily become a very attractive Marketplace base item... if that option were taken, that is. I already know I'd buy multiples. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I told someone id do this as a somewhat serious joke

•”Here’s Johnny” doors. Wooden w a big hole chopped in it
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

How about some Hanging guitars, drums, a stage with a mic, ya know? Band Equipment?

Like.. I don't ever remember DCUO having any of that stuff for lair items at all.

Feel free to correct me if DCUO did or does have it but I don't think so.
    • Like x 1
  9. sebfm Well-Known Player

I would love to have :

- Alfred Pennyworth or any butler with funny quotes.
    - Ace (yes, Batman's dog :D)
    - more armories (yes, I'm addict to armories, I know) :D
    • Like x 2
  10. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

There are plenty of kitties in trees for Harley's BoP mission. May we please have some of those models for our lairs?

Thanks! :cool:
  11. Kreachure Committed Player

12. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps some of the earlier episodes like war of the light part 2, halls of power part 1 and 2 don't have base item boxes in the vendors. Can we please have the episode related ones with ones that came from there in there? There's a couple of items I'm after for my league hall and I have plenty of source marks so getting duplicates til I get the one I want be no problem
    • Like x 2
  13. Ergotth Committed Player

How about "living NPCs" like civilians, robots, Scientists, soldiers (basicaly versions of the back up that comes with the base) that will just look around, stand idle, maybe salute you when you walk next, and then branch into different poses like looking around, talking on the phone, pushing buttons (so we place it in front of a machine or console)...
    • Like x 1
  14. Ergotth Committed Player

Oh if we are diving deep into base themes...
    - Ruined Cathedral (as you mentioned)
    - Oa (maybe as a hideout with a large window showing Oa's battery)
    - Hall of Doom/Watchtower
    - Themyscira
    - Phantom Zone (maybe with some walls missing and we just see the void of the phantom zone)
    - Shattered Gotham (just like Phantom zone, have some walls non-existant, having wall decorations floating mid-air just adds to the theme)
    • Like x 2
  15. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I would like to see an option to choose what our amenities look like so we aren't stuck with an incredible base but less desirable amenities or vice versa.
    • Like x 1
  16. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

Why doesn't the Atlantean Lair have the water environment that is in the Atlantean world? That would be a really neat feature to have. I have character theme of Mera and instead of running and flying, I would love to see her swimming in her lair. Please update the Atlantean Lair to have the water environment, Please!!!!!!:)
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Maple Old Tree
    Maple Tall Tree
    Maple Blossom Ceiling - Flowers Only
    Maple Tree - Large
    Meadow Grass Patch (a yellow version of the Large Grass Patch)

The Maple Tree base items would be reskins of the Cherry Blossom base items.
    • Like x 1
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Given the latest episodes and the base items we've already gotten through them, it'd be funny if we got some White House stuff. Maybe like a White House model or snowglobe. Maybe like something similar to that Library Wall item where it's a section of the White House exterior we could put up against the wall so if we're walking through our bases, it's like we're walking past the White House. Maybe some Oval Office stuff. Does Peacemaker have his eagle in the comics or was that only for the show? Because if it's also in the comics and you can use it, having that eagle as a base pet would also be funny. He's not directly connected to the episode, but he is a bald eagle and would fit the whole Washington DC thing and pair well with the Lincoln, Gettysburg Address, Washington Monument, etc. base items. Admittedly, I want all this stuff for no other reason than because it would be funny.... except the eagle.... that one's because I'm an animal lover to my core and also because I have a character who's building an army of pets in one of his bases....

Also some sort of Hall of Justice stuff, but IDK what exactly that would be.
  19. creatine1 Committed Player

source wall
  20. creatine1 Committed Player

batcycle
    • Like x 2