Soder Cola

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vargann, May 25, 2022.

1. Vargann Well-Known Player

Okay, I know most of you will consider this a dumb question but....where can I get more soder colas? I've looked everywhere and nothing....
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A soder/repair vendor.
  3. Vargann Well-Known Player

Where do I find it?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's at least one on almost every map. Just pull up your map of where you are and there should be a marker.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's several in the various headquarters.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

One in every instance at the beginning.
  7. Vargann Well-Known Player

Then I wonder how I keep missing them....guess I'll just have to look again....:confused:
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Invest in a Bottled City Soder (a soder version Artifact), then you will never have to buy them ever again :)
    • Like x 4
  9. Vargann Well-Known Player

Sounds good. Who do I get it from?:D
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Space and Time Vendor next to Booster Gold.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

RavNoc is right, get the BCS and level it to at least Level 6 and it's a good replacement you never have to restock....level 8 is even better, but 6 would be a minimum.

Lorax is also right, but generally solo instances don't have the soder vendors. If you run a lot of solo, you might not see them on the instance map. WT/HOD have them by the 3 RnD tables. I'm not honestly sure in the HOL, but probably in the main room is a good bet or maybe in the training room. Checking the map is a good idea, or warp to WT/HOD and go to any wing's RnD. Almost any 2 player maps will have them though and all 4/8 player maps do to...generally at the beginning when you spawn in. Might say repair bot, but repair bots sell soders in general....on top of repairing.
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Sometimes I don't know if someone is serious or trolling because you can't swing a dead cat in this game without hitting a Soder Cola machine.
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can buy soder cola ultimate from the marketplace. ;)

(Dont do that.)
  14. Vargann Well-Known Player

Thanks everyone appreciate your input. Not trolling...I was having trouble finding them. Maybe I'm just a little dense.:rolleyes:
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

A lot of the Cola vendors aren't machines. Look at the Gear/Weapon Vendors...there's usually a Coler/Repair vendor next to them.
  16. Vargann Well-Known Player

I tried several but wasn't able to find a vendor that had any. Guess I'm just picking the wrong ones.
  17. Parador New Player

There is also a Soder Cola amenity you can add to your base. Pretty sure you can buy it directly from the marketplace (under base items) or acquire one from completing an OG feat.

Edit: Looked it up for you; you can get the free one for completing Collections: Ace Chemicals Safety Inspection Infractions.
  18. Vargann Well-Known Player

I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's from one of the collections at Ace chemicals...can't remember which one and too lazy to look up.

BTW...when you are out at ace farming that collection, step inside the alert walk-in....right in the first room.....soder/repair vendor!
  20. Vargann Well-Known Player

Thanks!