Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycho Tech, May 4, 2021.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I already did that awhile ago! Here's a more Fantasy/Medieval-Inspired take on him:

[IMG]

And here's a more High-Tech/SF-Inspired take on him, more in line with the 2002 version that inspried me to begin with:

[IMG]

I've been meaning to try to find a better shoulderpad for him, I should look to see if there's a better one now.
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

INCORRECT! Masters of the Universe is from MATTEL, not Hasbro!
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, we DID get his helmet, with an appearance based more on the movie/TV series version. But we really need the rest of the outfit, including the Emblem! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. When I get the time I will check my shoulder styles. With the robot style finally done after 11 years my new ongoing project is Warblade. It’s not going well. Lol
    • Like x 2
  5. Ergotth Committed Player

Has anyone mentioned Sideways? Guys got his own limited comic and it was hella cool, and it was after the Metal saga in the comics as well. And the game ALREADY have a Sideways-exclusive character in-game, Tempus Fuginaut, so why not put the titular character too?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Jessica Cruz, Starboy, The Watchmen, The Thinker, Firestorm, Deadshot, Mad Hatter, Black Mask, Red Hood, Highfather, Alfred, Iris West, XS, Jack Ryder, Talon, the rest of the Fatal Five.
    • Like x 2
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Besides my usual requests for the Doom Patrol and the Super pets I would love to see a dlc filled with "period pieces". I know we've time travelled lots but I'm talking about an homage to various eras of comics so basically instances set in the golden, silver, bronze and modern age.

Save the Seven Soldiers of Victory from the clutches of Willie the Wisher and Dr. Doome.
    Some sort of alert on Titans mountain with the original four in their original costumes.
    I would also love a seventies era instance with the disco era Titans in Great frog with Bumblebee, Mal, Lilith, G'narkk and Harlequin.
    A raid on JLA satellite using those JLAers we've seen little of like Elongated Man, Red Tornado, Atom and Firestorm.

On the more modern side of things some content with the Authority could be a breath of fresh air.

But the original team.
    • Like x 1
  8. Darkwalker Active Player

I want to see The Inferior Five. I don't how or where but I want them!!!
    • Like x 2
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I'd honestly like to see some Batman beyond content with the future justice league.

This will then lead to my intimate desire of Super an Beyond slimsuit and War Hawks armor being style pieces.

I also think it's time to introduce Red Hood and maybe Duke Thomas

I'd like to see more Justice Society. Bring on the atom and have him be a bounty for villains. Use his Earth 2 design though.

Get wildcat a design upgrade along with the rest of the JSA. Hopefully this fall we get that in the form of Black Adam content.

Do you all have access to Hanna Barbara properties ? WB owns them and they have appeared in comics runs. Galaxy trio, birdman, space ghost, mightor etc would be dope.

Let's introduce Hercules as an atahonist into the game
    • Like x 2
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

sorry about not putting any effort in but in my defense I was looking at shoulder styles and that’s it. Lol
    how about any of these? Aside from the one in your picture, these are the only other left-shoulder styles I have.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Multiversal Amazon is what I chose, I don't have those other 2. Since the Multiversal Amazon Shoulder is just an updated, retextured Amazon Polemarch Shoulder, that one also works if you want a more highly-polished, chrome-like texture.

I updated a couple other things on both costumes and ended up with him as you see here:

[IMG]

Also, I'm totally jealous of you for having that Chest! I need it, but now I can't get it until Save the Universe comes back, and only the Devs know when that'll be! :(
    • Like x 2
  12. Achikah All About That Base

Dex-Starr.
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I admit I used basically all my replays when I learned it’d be temporary and deactivated indefinitely.
    • Like x 2
  14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Doctor Death

[IMG]
  16. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Just want to second Johnny Sorrow.

[IMG]