New Superman & Batman In Hall Of Legends!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Casey Jaymz, May 25, 2022.

1. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Noticed there's a new version of Superman & Batman in The Hall Of Victory H.O.L by Future LexLuthor!
    Why are they changed & what comic issue did they come from if one at all bc I cannot recall seeing them in any of the issues of Superman & or Batman
    [IMG]
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They're not new, they're from the Origin Crisis episode that came out in 2013. They were original for the game, so they're not from any comic books.
    • Like x 5
  3. Eve YouTuber

Not new. They are from the Origin Crisis episode. Brothers in Arms\Family Reunion alerts. This is an original take on "What If Lex Luthor adopted Bruce Wayne\ saved Kal El when he arrived to Earth"
    • Like x 5
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Batman and Superman you're seeing there came from Origin Crisis Alerts, Bothers in Arms & Family Reunion. I don't believe these looks or storyline beats ever came directly from any comic storyline. So yeah, they aren't exactly new. They have been rotating a lot of characters and looks from within the DCUO multiverse in the House of Legends.
    • Like x 2
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

from the Origin crisis dlc, in the alerts, family reunion where you have batman as a rich D$%$ married to catwoman, him and catwoman are just bad guys, you fight them in the alert Family reunion, and Lex raises superman, instead of the kents, so the version we see is that version, the lex that was there was the future version
    • Like x 1
  6. inferno Loyal Player

They're not new, they're from.....Ah, nuts.
    • Like x 5
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Episode Crisis Origin the from they're, new not.

Hehehe. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

TLDR;

Did anyone mention that these were from Origin Crisis yet?

FIRST!!!
    • Like x 6
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Tell us you're new to DCUO without telling us you're new to DCUO.
    • Like x 6
  10. BumblingB I got better.

I think they were from Origin Crisis alerts, Brothers in Arms and Family Reunion.

<fake edit> Dang it, the posters above beat me to it.
    • Like x 5
  11. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I'm not new thx I started playing in 2018! not everyone started day 1 y'know!
    • Like x 2
  12. Casey Jaymz Active Player

That's why I have never seen them before bc I started when Metal Pt2 was out & never played the Brothers In Arms bc it's an old ep that arrived when I didn't know this game existed! Appreciate you Zoe!
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok so not new but still fresh.
  14. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Not even my g I've been a DC fan since the 80's lolz!
    • Like x 1