Devs can you give Batman a long break, like you do with Superman?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, May 21, 2022.

1. Tolly Committed Player

So, as you probably know, a lot of people are tired of the Batman content we've been getting lately.

That's why I think that a good and generous break is necessary for what is related to Batman and allow to see new characters, so be careful, I'm not asking to retire Batman on DCUO, far from it, because I too, love Batman and his incredibly successful universe (or almost : D, dark metal not being the favorite), but here we are on DC UNIVERSE and not Batman Universe, so it would be nice to see something other than Batman whether it's DLC or miscellaneous content and also something other than the rotation, Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman which again, ends up getting noticed and felt.

So yes I got wind of the information dropped by a devs, or a devs, sorry I didn't catch the name, but I did catch the information dropped or the next DLC would be around Shazam and I'm looking forward to seeing something else.

I hope that DCUO will be able to take a break from this targeted content and allow us to finally discover other things, even if it means discovering characters or places that are still little known in DC.
    • Like x 3
  2. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Yeah. I wish Superman and Wonder Woman got the same amount of attention that Batman gets or maybe even half the attention he gets. Content is definitely skewed towards BM than the other 2 of the trinity.
    • Like x 1
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Metal, including Death Metal, is pretty Batman centric in the comics. This is the final Metal episode and they've confirmed we have Lantern, Shazam (more JLD?) and Titans content coming down the pipeline, none of which specifically centers around Batman and may not include him at all. Metal has been one of the most popular story arch in comic book history and I'm glad we got a full beginning to end representation of it (or at least as close as this game could realistically do). That being said, I'm also ready to move on to different stuff.
    • Like x 2
  4. KidKretz Committed Player

this is going to sound weird, but with all the batman content in the game, i still feel like i havent really teamed up with batman yet :(

he is always off to the side doing something else :(
  5. Controller Devoted Player

Holding out hope for a Milestone (DC) DLC one day.

[IMG]

Icon, Rocket, Static and Hardware....these four have been featured in Young Justice recently, IIRC.

[IMG]

DCUO already has Static in the game so HUGE KUDOS to them for that....and he's been in it for years as well.

He's wandering around Gotham and featured prominently in the Legion DLC.
    • Like x 1
  6. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

would have thought this blue beetle gear would give them a easy pathway to a beetle and booster DLC
    • Like x 3
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im still wanting a dlc w The Brain & Mallah
  8. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Wonder Woman gets a fair amount of attention, she's technically the main character in this episode (based on the actual comic).

And if we didn't spend so much time rescuing Superman, maybe he would have more content.
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

I would love to see more lantern or like a future dc episode I know you guys are sick of Batman but the beyond version of him would be cool.
  10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

All the Batman content yet we've never fought earth-prime Joker as a raid boss.
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Fingers crossed we get the Matter Eater Lad DLC I'm more than willing to share my ideas for the Buffet of Doom elite raid....spoiler, don't fill up on bread!
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah and they recently had a title together in the comics, written by Dan Jurgens. Good read. Loved the story and interactions. Can translate well to DCUO too, since what they built was similar to our level of heroism.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. thedemonocus Loyal Player

There could never be too much batman for me.