Fixed "Item sold" Mail is duplicataing indefinitely

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Khael, May 22, 2022.

1. Khael New Player

I keep receiving mail and cash from a sale from the broker, every 4 seconds.
    I had something like 928 millions before this bug, now i have 980 millions. I don't want this extra cash.
    User: Khaliel
    US PS5
    • Like x 11
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah my mail is acting up. Keeps refreshing the mail so I can't read what I'm getting
    • Like x 2
  3. JohnnyRenegade New Player

I would also like this fixed.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I'm getting this as well on one of my characters. The mail notification is taking over my chat window.
    • Like x 4
  5. DeIivery New Player

I am also receiving this bug and i don’t want to get banned for a bug that wasn’t intentional , i had about 50bill and it’s filling my chat window with mail notis saying i keep selling the same item, and now i am at about 70bill…..
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Do you have Oracle in your passive slot? I ask because repairing gear messes with the UI until it finishes.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

On PS4/PS5? No Oracle wasn't equipped in my Allies but I haven't noticed that before. The mail was definitely acting strange as it kept refreshing the icon when I tried to read it. Unfortunately the UI seemed to be glitching too since I couldn't read mail, couldn't use Broker or fortify Augments etc. Only on that toon though. Other characters seem ok and logging in and out of the account didn't solve the problem.
    • Like x 2
  8. Blight KOBRA Commander

This happened to me as well, I have over an extra 100 million I didn't have last night and I do not want to get hit with a ban. Plus my mailbox is now overstuffed.
    • Like x 1
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I had this captured more than 12 hours ago, a bit more detail:
    It only duplicates the last sold item.
    It seems to only actively duplicate when I have the Mail UI on.
    Immediate Relogging and Validating Game Assets didn't help, but it eventually stopped after I left the game.
    I didn't log into Toon A after I first notices this issue on Toon Z, but when I log in Toon A a few hours earlier from this post, she already has many mails from the broker too. The items in the duplicate mail between the two characters are different. Have yet to go through all characters but those two appear to be the only ones affected for now.

Also... you fellas are at least lucky that the duplicate mail sold for a decent amount...
    • Like x 2
  10. Khael New Player

Update: It stopped with Sunday shuttdown.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah just logged in to say it seems the shutdown stopped whatever glitch happened, unless others are experiencing mail problems still? But otherwise yeah hopefully that's the ene of that
  12. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

I have the issue as well and trying to delete email is well or will be too tedious, since there is no select all feature.

I don't see the issue on alts - but I've yet to login to all 13? or so alts
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're tackling it (actually have been). Appreciate the heads up.
    • Like x 6
  14. Niteman New Player

Please fix, this is very distracting. Same as others above, with constant email. I have Oracle (fully ranked) in the primary allies slot, I have no other allies active or available. PC, toon is Mystic Fam3. Broker states 2 items for sale, but only shows 1. It showed no items, but said there was 1, added item to broker and now it says 2 items, but only displays 1. Was able to complete all season quests without issue (outside of the annoying you have new mail chat).
  15. DorianM Well-Known Player

Also currently have this bug on one of my toons. Any directions for how we should handle the issue or who to report it to? Nearly had a heart attack when I logged in today.
  16. Dwild Well-Known Player

Several days ago I put a Large Clay Urn on the broker for sale at approximately 600 K. I subsequently got Mail notifying me that the item had sold and I received the payment. However I cannot delete the notice of that one particular sale. Every time I open my mail or enter my lair I get notice I have mail and it repeats over and over that I have sold that item. (I do not receive any additional payments, my money is correct.) But I keep getting the same piece of mail and currently have over 100 notices in my mail and cannot delete them. This glitch does not affect the sale or notice of payment for any other item I have put on the broker. How can I delete this repetitive notification?
  17. Carolynn New Player

Basically the title, i sold an item (3 DM Picks for 2.5mill) and i recieve the mail from broker and the cash but i kept on comming on and on like infinite times so i logged out in fear i also reported it on Task Force X but wanted to notify here too.
  18. Carolynn New Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Pretty much problem still on going
    Edit: i had around 29.5 mill before selling the picks for 2.5mill and then they kept on comming i decided to log out as soon i realized it was a bug and ddnt log back after reset.
  19. Dwild Well-Known Player

All the items that were marked as sold and can't be removed from my broker are still there...but as of today, they are no longer highlighted in while...all such items are now colored yellow....still can't remove them, not sure what the devs did or what the yellow lettering indicates.
  20. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Might be related to the players who have been relogging a thousand times to clone flawless nth metal and stack it up in 99 stacks and such....yeah players did the duplication bug alot this week....yeah 500 was just banned for this behavior and that 500 are back doing it again already...