Spring Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 19, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Spring Seasonal Event

Spring is in the air!

Poison Ivy is back to wreak havoc on the people of Gotham City! The Springtime event returns with new Base Items, Feats, and Styles. Collect Seed Pods and visit The Giving Tree (Heroes) or The Misgiving Tree (Villains) in the House of Legends for the latest Spring items. Level Requirement: 20

New Feats!
    • Swamp Bling
    • I’m All Ears
    • Speaking for the Trees
    New Fate Rewards!

Check out the Doctor Fate vendor for enhanced Spring Seasonal Auras, available only during the Spring Seasonal event!

[IMG]
    Wolf, Rabbit, and Cat Ears - Head and Accessory Styles
    [IMG]
    Swamp Lights Aura, Flies Aura
    [IMG]
    Chromatic Butterfly Aura, Flower Aura
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice! Please can you confirm how long the Spring Event lasts for?
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

The most important piece of information upon this delayed Event. I am both worried and curious about this year's pricing overall, daily mark yield and days actually left to grind.

I'm going to have to pull out ALL of my eligible toons to grind for this one.
    • Like x 4
  4. Lucifoxx Active Player

Now that we have animal ears in the game. A whole bunch of new styles have been opened up! The dcuo fashion scene is about to explode.

I can see so many outfits already.
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, when will you allow account-wide seasonal style sharing? It’s the very last category of styles that is not yet available to badge on alts.
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    The Dev who did the styles for the photo....amazing job!
    • Like x 2
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

IT'S LIVE!!!!
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

The immersion for me will be amazing! I already play wearing bunny ears and giant bunny slippers.
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

I've stated before on the forums that it will either be reduced in price or extended for the full duration. It's the latter - ends around 6/15. Summer will be pushed back a bit to accommodate since the Seasonals share the same space in the HoL.
    • Like x 8
  10. Frightwing New Player

That's all great, but when will it be available for switch?
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you for the clarification.

Summer has gotten earlier last couple years so that's fine by me.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Does it mean we will get Summer Event much later on test? Or do you not have plans to delay the test server update?
  13. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Oh man... If only the swamp lights aura had an accessory or back slot variant, I could use it to really cool effect on a Lantern character.
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

You guys did it, you finally gave us Cat ears without the most horrible looking faces ever, Thank You.:D
    • Like x 2
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Did we not get the Bee Antennae accessory that was mentioned previously?
  16. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

I just logged onto a toon with the antennas equipped and got the accessory in the granted menu there.
    • Like x 1
  18. Omega Woman New Player

Anyone know what that Bee Style in the Second pic is called and where you can get it?
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The auras are nice. Fun idea would be a reactive aura that has birds flying around your head when you're knocked out...

More ponds and pools please.
    • Like x 1
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Zzzting them! Er... I mean, "Cool, thanks". :)