Spring Event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, May 3, 2022.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Since the Spring Event was pushed back to May 12 are you extending the event by an additional week? If not, are you going to adjust the reward prices to account for the loss?
    • Like x 5
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’m assuming they will extend the date back. Least that’s what I hope. On the bright side, wonder what event we get this week lol
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bonus Favor drops. :/
    • Like x 1
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

They did grant a proportional amount of Holly Leaves one year when the Winter seasonal was a few days late. They could also do something similar for this, maybe.
    • Like x 2
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I have over 350k but would still love it lol.

That is true. Could be possible.
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Wonder why its delayed, considering its the same event. Since it started. With minimal rewards.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're tracking down a "potential technical issue".
    • Like x 1
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

The reason why it's delayed has nothing to do with the Event or Elite Plus. There is some sort of issue with connectivity due to other code things that were going on and we didn't want to risk it and release it live in 2 days from now. We'll be hammering out the isssues and launching next week. Any push in the Spring event will either have a matching extra extension or sure, reduction of prices to compensate.
    • Like x 14
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Oh, the usual
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Much appreciated as always
  11. Dilios Well-Known Player

Starts today?
  12. L T Devoted Player

According to the down time announcement, yes.
    • Like x 2