Grab and Smash help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Steviems, May 17, 2022.

1. Steviems New Player

Hello. I am having issues with the Grab and Smash mission. I am not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's maybe bugged? I went to Old Gotham Subway (even though it says the lighthouse). I did it solo and Duo. I also have the mission selected. I find the consoles but they are not allowing me to interact with them. Any help and/or guidance is appreciated!
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

That's the duo version of the Lighthouse, not Old Gotham Subway. The Subway version of the mission has another quest name.
    • Like x 3
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Shadowdragon is right....do the same thing, but in the lighthouse duo.

One question I had though. What made you think it would be the subway when it says lighthouse?
    • Like x 1
  4. Steviems New Player

So i ran the solo of the lighthouse and had to luck. Turned to Google and i found an old thread from this forum that said:

I always run this missive in the duo, but no reason to believe it can't be done in the challenge. The first terminal is right behind the first two adds you face, the second one is in the room you face clayface in the duo or pengbot in the challenge, the third one is right before you drop down to get to the cutscene to face the penguin and the last two are in the penguin room.

I ran it solo and found consoles but i couldnt get them to interact.
    So i ran the duo and still couldnt. But thanks for the info. i will run the duo of the lighthouse next time i play and HOPEFULLY get it off of my journal :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, if they were ever interchangeable...I never heard of it. I generally just toss those missives if I get them as they mostly require running content I don't want to run, and really give no rewards. But I get wanting to get it out of the journal. Good luck.
    • Like x 1
  6. Steviems New Player

Yea if i get them again I'm just going to hide them (even tho the completionist in me is screaming NOOOOOOO).
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just don't eat the missives....delete them. I don't know of any real reason to do them. There are no feats attached to any that I know of, and I think you only get 1 mark...if any. If you just need 1 mark, go run Funhouse...it will be faster.