New thread limit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nawanda, May 17, 2022.

1. nawanda Loyal Player

Can a limit be imposed on the number of new threads a poster can start in a day or week? I’ve just blocked someone who seems to post an excessive number of threads of exceedingly low quality, as I got fed up manually skipping past them all every day. I’m not being horrible, but it is getting ridiculous at this point.
    • Like x 4
  2. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

You can block people on these Forums??? Please! Tell me how. I, too, have a few whose ignorant posts I never want to see ever again. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I do think some questions needs to be asked in the same thread. I was debating to block the individual myself.... not that they did something bad, just that I can barely see other people's threads. Also, some questions can be answered with a quick google search...
    • Like x 4
  5. KidKretz Committed Player

click the name on the forum and the pop-up has the word ignore somewhere on it, its hard to see :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Click on a username, then hit ignore. (User chosen totally at random. Totally.)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, if it's the person I'm thinking of, a lot of the answers to these questions largely boil down to "check the wiki, this is the exact kind of information it's centered around and it will give you better and more complete answers than any of us could just off the top our heads."

And some of the posts are just sorta musings. I get the feeling of just needing to put a thought out there. It's practically my life story, especially as someone with autism and ADHD, I really do get it. But sometimes that thought just isn't enough for a whole forum thread. I generally handle this by just taking those smaller thoughts or questions for sheer clarification to Twitter or Discord or sometimes even just saying it out loud/thinking out loud to myself and just kinda going through it.
    • Like x 2
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

I think you should have another chat with your imaginary friend about it and come tells us what he suggests.
    • Like x 1
  9. nawanda Loyal Player

So funny. I see what you did there.
    • Like x 1
  10. KidKretz Committed Player

11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*sweats nervously*
  12. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Outstanding! Much obliged. :D
    • Like x 1