Redeem codes ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by macho0991, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Say what? They should only be one per account...and 'beyondthepage' doesn't work anymore, although I'm not sure what it ever gave.

The other 2 still worked as of last week when I claimed them on my kid's account, however they are not per alt unless you are employing some voodoo hocus pocus to them.
  2. Crossfiregaming New Player

Does anyone know if the loot can be sent through in-game email?
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Anything available by a redeem code is either not tradable or account bound. If either, it cannot be mailed. If account bound, it can be moved to another toon on the same account, but only through the shared bank. I believe most is account bound, but you might want to claim on whatever toon will most likely use the items...just in case it's the even more restrictive 'cannot trade'.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

In the case of lair items, you can redeem and donate to the league as well. My league has a bunch of slot machines and SOE live signs. <3
    • Like x 1
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

I want to say it was an XP booster and the Daybreak emblem, but...I've slept since then.
  6. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Was there a code for this years Free Comic Book Day earlier this month?
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No...unless it was super secret.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

True....but I was mainly answering the 'can you mail it?'....which account bound items...you can't.

Also not sure that either of the 2 working codes had a base item in it. I know one was a forge chroma/material and the other had an aura and maybe t shirt or emblem? It's been a while. None of those could be donated.