Save in the Spring Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 12, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SPRING SALE!

Stock up on the DCUO essentials this week just in time for spring summer. The following fan-favorite consumable items are 30% off throughout the sale:
    • Replay Badges
    • Respec Tokens
    • Artifact XP Packs
    • Seals of Completion & Preservation

The US Spring Sale begins at 4AM PT on May 12, 2022, and ends at 11:59PM PT on May 18, 2022.
    The EU Spring Sale begins at 4AM GMT on May 12, 2022, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on May 18, 2022.
    • Like x 13
  2. -Night- New Player

Bonjour . Je suis un joueur assidue de DCUO et je viens de faire une erreur de manipulation en achetant des Alliances légendaire avec les marques sources que j'ai farm . Je me retrouve avec le barman death métal alors que je n'en ai pas besoin , car j'en ai déjà plusieurs cependant a vouloir me dépêcher je l'ai acheté sans faire exprès . Pouvez vous faire quelque chose pour m'aider s'ils vous plaît ?
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Remember, players. Buy the food first.
    • Like x 4
  4. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

You know what that means. :p . NTH METAL x2 bonus around the corner.. I probably will be spending 200$ worth of NTH and replays if the sale discount is GOOD.. Ill check it out..

I Love dcuo, devs.. Ill always support this game to the VERY END.. Even tho ppl think Im a hater bcuz i selectively critcise the game in a healthy manner lol
  6. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Dont forget MP CASH discount BONUSES too... For example the 84.99 MP cash discounted to $50 or so...

Ill throw my whole back account in $$ for that.. SUGGESTION: Bring back LIFETIME membership( i know it wasnt $500) but charge $500.. Probably better just to get the 4-5 year advanced monies for players membership and help push the game to another investment level.. Those who dont want it can still choose to pay monthly or yearly.. OPTIONS.
  7. NerdofGames New Player

What is going on with the Spring Seasonal? What exactly is holding you all up from dropping it in the game. I think this is the first year it has ever been this late. I know the statement was made, "due to a technical issue", but my question is, what technical issue exactly? I think the entire community deserves a more indepth explanation because many people are waiting for and wanting the seasonal in game. Thanks.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Kerr Avon New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. lucadamant New Player

wow this is amazing I love this thank you for this
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'm pretty much taken care of, thanks.
  12. Corsair X Well-Known Player

So will Spring & Summer events be combined? Or will we just have Summer? I'm hoping for some real goodies this summer. Less funny swag and more comic orientated styles.
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Spring sale is now (May) and the Seasonal might drop next week (still May and probably run into early June). Summer sale and Event are usually late June to early July.
  14. SuperWeak New Player

More reasons to spend money... cool story bro. Where's the Spring Event and Survival mode? Instead we get more pay-to-play options and the peanut gallery cheers...
    • Like x 1
  15. Comixfan Committed Player

Wish I'd known about this a couple days earlier... bought a bunch of respecs - powers, movement, body etc and very disappointed to find out that Daybreak does not have any sort of buyer protection for their customers so no refund of the difference for me.
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

What "pay-to-play options" are you talking about?
  17. SuperWeak New Player

Incentives to spend more actual cash when they are putting off/possibly just skipping 2 huge events (Spring Event AND Survival Mode...)
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

No, they aren't skipping anything. The Spring Event has been delayed while they fixed an issue they had with logging in (not surprisingly, they figured that people would prefer to be able to play the ******* event if they activated it). They announced this week that they have managed to track down the issue, and the update which includes the Spring Seasonal will most likely drop next week.

Incentives to spend more money... you mean like the Spring Sale, which happens EVERY YEAR around this time? Also note that the sale is not "pay-to-play" - you don't have to buy anything in the sale to play the game.

Please, get your facts right...
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

I personally won't spend a dime until I see the release of the Spring Event and how they will actually handle it being THIS late.
  20. Lucifoxx Active Player

Out of curiosity. In the past. Has events been delayed before? Because its definitely the first time I've seen it.
    • Like x 1