Help inventory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NiX®, May 12, 2022.

1. NiX® Level 30

Hello everyone,
    I'm a new player on the EU side and wanted to know that she key use to delete an item in our styles inventory.
  2. NiX® Level 30

bad translation sorry, that she buttons to delete an element in the inventory of styles, because I search but do not find, thank you in advance
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If you are looking to delete something that shows in your styles list, you can't. Not sure if that's what you mean, but if so...sorry, it's not an option.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We don't have a "style inventory", we have a style menu that shows what styles you've collected. Collections are permanent once your character has collected them, they can't be deleted.
    • Like x 1
  5. NiX® Level 30

6. NiX® Level 30

7. NiX® Level 30

Am I the only one who finds this a pity ....?
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes you're the only one.
    • Like x 2
  9. NiX® Level 30

so we agree that you represent the entire game community in this forum.....? why are you so contemptuous in your way of answering....? A little inferiority complex I guess :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Ergotth Committed Player

Why the hell would you want to "delete" a style tho? There is no maximum limit of how many styles you can have and they are all organized by type and alphabeticaly. And you can unlock styles owned in one character on another one.
    • Like x 2
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I wouldn’t say you’re alone Cos. But I’m willing to bet you’re in a decided minority.
    that being said, I could see the benefit of adding a feature where you could move a part of your base inventory into your open inventory for the sake of selling it on the broker for some fast cash or gifting it to a friend who’s base building. Additionally, I could also see it being a benefit for someone who’s downsizing their roster of characters and wants to give the surviving characters or the “replacements“ furniture that will no longer be used by the soon to be deleted.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If they granted people the ability to delete styles from their menu, they would get flooded with threads and tickets asking "why was this style deleted", "Where did this go", "I changed my mind, how do I get it back" etc. The fact of the matter is, it's not necessary (it really isn't), and it would just go way in the bottom of a VERY LONG LIST of suggested/requested quality of life fixes.

Also, you asked a matter of fact question and received a matter of fact answer...why take offense to that? You're like the second or third person ever to ask for this that I can recall from my time on the forums. There just isn't any real demand for a useless feature.
    • Like x 3
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're the only person so far I've seen that's asked for this. So yes so far you are the only one. Glad we could get from Point A to Point B together.
    • Like x 1
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You actually aren't, but you are in the minority. There are a few others who've asked to have a method of removing styles...but yeah most just scroll down to what they want and use it as needed.

One thing I'd like is an option to 'hide unowned styles' so that on alts who don't have all the styles, I'd just see what they own. I'm not really a 'dress up' guy, but on the occasion I do want to customize an alt, I don't really want to see 90% of the styles I'd have to unlock first....just what he/she 'has' already. On a main I might want the choice to unlock a piece where it might complete a feat...other than that, no value at all to me.
  15. myandria Item Storage

I think you are one of the "few" who find this a pity. For me, it is good because the styles do not take up inventory space; I can have as many as I can find. Also, I can "unlock" most styles on my other characters so I dont have to find them again.

Some games force you to "save" gear in your bank/inventory if you like the style of that gear; now THAT is a pity to me.
    • Like x 1
  16. N-IX Well-Known Player

no you are not the only one, I would like to see this option added too, don't pay attention to the negative comments of some people on this forum :)
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

With the ability to delete collected styles opens up the possibility to accidentally delete a style. That's a bad idea.
    • Like x 1
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

It'd be nice if there was a small box to be able to search for a particular styles, but deleting them would be a neverending cluster, like Khalon outlined.
    • Like x 1
  19. NiX® Level 30

thanks for support :)
    • Like x 1