Dev Discussion Episode 43: Open World

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Cadavern, Apr 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

So... The Washington Monument quest can still be destroyed by the adds in the area to the left of the Lincoln Memorial... I had to change phases to get the quest.

[IMG]

Is there no way that they can't just be ON the Lincoln Memorial. Like between the pillars, like the Lantern one is? The one on the roof is annoying to get to as a Super Speed, try running up cylindrical things and not somehow turn.
    • Like x 1
  2. Beta Developer

The quest giver was moved again, a little closer to the memorial, so you shouldn't be seeing any more issues with it being destroyed. As well, the mission text should also be fixed so you won't be told to go to the Washington Monument, anymore.
    • Like x 2
  3. Stranger Well-Known Player

Not a big deal... but i found a few Exobits flying way too high in the air, so i can not pick'em up as Super-Speed.
    And if it already lays on my way, i'm not giving up on trying to collect it!
    • Like x 2
  4. BumblingB I got better.

So, it's moved some, but still can be destroyed. I'm not sure HOW it gets destroyed, but it disappeared in several phases.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. JackFrost Developer

Sorry about that! We've found the root of the issue and a fix should be going out with the next hotfix, but I'm not sure when exactly that'll be. A temporary workaround: have another player go to the Washington Monument, and the LexCorp Crate which grants this weekly bonus mission should spawn for you. Again, sorry about the inconvenience.
    • Like x 2
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

Not Sure If it's been reported already, but the fire aoe dmg is much further than the actual fire Pool at the dark knight boss.
    Been trying to Pick some1 up, He wasnt standing even close to the fire, but He kept dying to it when standing up.
    • Like x 2
  7. MiLady Well-Known Player

There does not seem to be enough downed lanterns to revive for the 5X mission. Can you increase the respawn rate of them or have more spawn points? Sometimes, I have to phase around to complete this mission.

Also, there was a bug today where doing the Apex mission, I was transformed into a Robin and had to activate cogs/spy. When I turned back into my self, the enemies with Yellow cogs did return to Red enemies, but they were still invincible. I had to escape them and goto another phase.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

This doesn't seem to work on Switch at least. There's also only 1 phase there. I had the mission highlighted and walked all over both locations.
  9. SupermanJSH New Player

Anyone else had rez issue with the Dc Metal 8 man event against Perpetua??? I was in a que earlier on one of my characters and the ground at main fight was darker and miscolored than the rest of the scene and the heads at the left and right of the source wall were non existent just looked like black doorways. I stopped and restarted the game on my pc and when i requed it seemed to be fixed hopefully its just a texture glitch that happened somehow as i've already done multiple scans and everything says no issues found
  10. SlipperyRichard Active Player

So much latency on switch, at times there is zero warning of an attack that could've been blocked or avoided. Such as the first sub boss fight in central city tier 5 solo (not recalling the instance name). The sub-boss is mirror master. Those red lightning balls just pop into existence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.