In Progress "Isn't Apex Enough?" feat bug?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Caroline, May 1, 2022.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

The feat states: "Defeat the Source Wall (Elite) raid without allowing any apex predators to enrage". We had the adds permamently cc'd while carefully observing the mechanic. The adds did not get a furious aura on them, therefore the feat should've popped.

Can this be looked into, please?
    • Like x 6
  2. morkiuss New Player

Yup had the same thing happen and feat didn't pop, must be a bug
    • Like x 1
  3. NoNameFound EU New Player

4. Quixotic Developer

I'm looking into improving the tracking for the "Isn't Apex Enough" feats. It currently assumes they enraged if they just attempt to enrage, so my plan is to update it to only count them as enraged if they successfully manage to enrage. I believe that should solve the problem or at least improve things.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 3
  5. morkiuss New Player

Attempted this feat another 3 times after this change, adds didn't have aura and didn't even got a chance to stood up but in the end still no feat. It feels like theres a huge luck component in getting this feat
  6. Quixotic Developer

The fix I mentioned for that feat hasn't been pushed to the Live game yet. I believe it should be in an update later this week - the one that adds the Elite Plus version of the raid.
    - Quixotic
    • Like x 3
  7. morkiuss New Player

Feat is bugged for villain instances but work on hero instance of the raid. Maybe this will help with answer to the problem
  8. ApexAssassin7 New Player

It doesn't work on hero too, ive tried it 4x hero or villain. The only way you can get it right now is rng which shouldn't be the case
    • Like x 1
  9. morkiuss New Player

That is very lucky for groups i've been and extremely f'ed up at the same time