Fixed [URGENT] Test Server Login Request

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, May 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi all!

We have been working through a potential login issue on the test server with this next game update, and we need your help. Most people are not seeing any issue at all - which is good! - but we need more examples of players that do see the problem.

We would like anyone with the ability to log into the test server to PLEASE do so today or tomorrow.
    • Specifically, log in, run around for a minute, teleport to another zone, wait another minute, log out.
    • Then, repeat a few times.
    IF you encounter the problem, please note the time and post here and/or send me a private message. We will have some follow up questions.
    -----
    I'm told I can make it rain Daybreak Cash/Loyalty Points for anyone encountering the issue, helping us, and/or identifying the problem.

Thank you in advance!
    • Like x 7
  2. Jevnaker New Player

i understand every part except zone
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

It means to teleport somewhere
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I forwarded this to my league who do crash often to see if they can help.
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Loged in a Few times, Ran about and Zoned.. Didn't see Any Issues.
    • Like x 1
  6. Time Beacon Active Player

no issues either. did the instructed steps a few times
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Did it about five times now and haven't encountered any issues.
    • Like x 3
  8. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Done it around 15 times. Nothing happening. I'm even trying to crash going to vendors and phasing every min or 2. Recreating the things i do on live, isnt showing any crash.
    • Like x 2
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

when you say log out specifically you mean to completely close the game or just go to the switch character screen?
  10. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

I've done it a couple of times, nothing that is unusual that I can see
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Ah, good question. Completely out of the game is best.
  12. MamaMercy New Player

Did this a few times. Logging out has posed no issue.
  13. Siramez Well-Known Player

Nothing is happening as of right now, besides long loading times in Metropolis and Gotham but I don't think that is an issue due to how big the open world is, etc. But other than that, no issues have occurred.
    • Like x 1
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I've been logging in, zoning, queuing, and logging out for the last hour on different characters on different ISPs on different computers. I haven't been able to replicate the issue yet.
  15. Aren Sul Committed Player

Did 12 Login - run around - port - run around - quit game. I went to a variety of locations (some my test character have never been to) and encountered no problems. I'll try to give it another round tomorrow.
  16. Zamara Dedicated Player

Recently switched to a different laptop so i didn't have the test server installed, did a fresh install and it gives me an authentication issue screen after selecting a character every time i try to log in. Not sure if that's the issue or if it's a totally different thing.
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Haven't seen any issues so far. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  18. JLewis2079 New Player

I just tried to log in I made it as far as character screen then when logging into a character authentication error comes up
  19. Jevnaker New Player

Encountered no issues
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you private message me the account name you were trying on?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.