Which character do you think needs a refresher the most?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, May 6, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

I think we are already halfway through characters who needs a refresh. (Not new characters, just new models).
    I think Cassie Sandsmark (Wondergirl) really need a new model. She looks so outdated compare to Donna Troy, Wonder Woman and the other Titans. Hippolyta could use some love too. Green Arrow is in desperate need of one.

Who do you think should get a refresher in your eyes?

Characters who hasn't gotten a refresher:
    Powergirl, Star Sapphire, Wondergirl, Lyssa Drak, Amon Sur, Jay Garrick, Black Adam, Two-Face, Talia Al Ghul, Ras Al Ghul, Arisia Rrab, Big Barda, Mister Miracle, Green Arrow, Steel, Red Tornedo, The Atom, Vixen, Fire, Orion, Black Lightning, Phantom Stranger, Guy Gardner, Kilowog, Alan Scott, Captain Cold, Doctor Psycho, Mirror Master, Abra Kadabra, Trickster, Top, Pied Piper, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang, Bizzaro.... I think this is about it, If I am correct lol
    • Like x 6
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Killer Croc, 1000000% is begging & pleading for a refresh
    • Like x 8
  3. Eve YouTuber

OMG I forgot Killer Croc!!! He definitely deserves to be next!
    • Like x 3
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Grundy as well
    • Like x 3
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

Swamp Thing and Phantom Stranger. (which you have on your list).. /shudder

One that never saw the light of day is coming out later this summer - Black Alice and got a major overhaul compared to old files. >.>

Oh.. Superboy. Could use a refresh...
    • Like x 12
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Our characters lol, seriously I'm tired of seeing Npcs and whatnot get makeovers while our character hasn't aged a bit. The only thing new we get is gear but I want to see new skins, emotes etc.
    • Like x 5
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, a lot of Lantern characters are overdue for refreshes.They did do John Stewart, Hal, and Sinestro a while back but only John has any real difference. Or maybe Hal and Sinestro do have more difference than I think but it's just not really noticeable under their auras. They have established, though, that more Lantern content is coming sometime soon, so that'll probably bring a refresh or two with it. I'd probably start with some of the Corps leaders.

And yeah, Cassandra Sandsmark could definitely use one. Wouldn't hurt to give Cass Cain/Batgirl one, too, since she gets so little attention, but her character design is the sort that really helps to make any bad or old textures or anything not as apparent or noticeable so she's probably ok either way TBH. Maybe Superboy?

Slade/Deathstroke could use one (I also want a Ravager mask so bad), maybe Scarecrow, maybe Bane, probably some of the secret identity/alt outfit models like Bruce or Kate or Lex, maybe Zod and other related characters, maybe Man-Bat, maybe some of the Bombshells, maybe Gordon or Bullock.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Phantom Stranger looks great imo lol.
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Omg Black Alice!!! I can't believe I forgot Swamp Thing & Superboy. My brain isn't working at midnight lol. I see Phantom Stranger in ALOT of content and he is really outdated compare to the rest. He is even in the recent episode aswell.

The amounts of characters I forgot is embarrassing..
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Deathstroke did get a refesh
  11. Brandon-richard Active Player

Beast Boy.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

I think he got a slight update with Legion, so I don't know if he will get anything anytime soon
  13. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Surprised no one has mentioned Tala yet
    • Like x 3
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

She needs a facelift and a new costume. Tired of getting her confused with Catwoman.
    • Like x 1
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

1 of my friends wants young bruce wayne to get refresh, he calls him scary bobble head bruce
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I think they meant the purple haired vampire lady, not Talia al ghul (tho she needs 1 as well)
    • Like x 1
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

What about Brother Blood
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh yeah. She did get updated a couple times.
    • Like x 2
  19. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Saint walker, Bleez, Arisia Rrab , batgirl ( Cassandra Cain aka t2 vendor Batgirl is a Vendor for the Dark Specter Batsuit., powergirl, lyssa drak, jinx, killerfrost, lady shiva, queen bee, the question, Tala, Abra Kadabra., Bizarro, brother blood , black lightning, black adam, isis, Green Arrow, Riddler, Steel.
    • Like x 1
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It’s time for an EconoKnight refresh. Make me look like the sexiest man alive!

[IMG]

Paul Rudd?! Forget that!
    • Like x 2