New Story Line?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reluctant, May 2, 2022.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

The storyline on the tv show superman and lois where people from bizarro world are coming to this world to merge is pretty good maybe the game could do a similar story.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

As long as I can play with him (err as him) rather than against him... yeah the first part of that sounded wrong, but let's go with it anyway.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Great Darkness storyline perhaps?
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I just randomly thought of Zatanna "accidentally" turning Constantine into a rabbit like the one she turned him into in the Bombshells storyline and he's just like that for the whole episode and gives you dailies as a rabbit lmao. Maybe at some point someone gets annoyed with him and puts him in "time out" in a hutch. :p

But anyway, I'm quite pleased to hear we'll be getting more JLD content. The existing JLD episode is one I have a serious soft spot for because it was the first episode I was here for the development/lead up to and initial release of. Plus the characters involved in it are almost as if they were hand picked for me lmao. I am a little salty, though, that the game pairs Batwoman and Constantine up to deal with a threat but we have to run off the opposite way with Zatanna. Don't tease me like that! :(
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

So I failed to scare you? Well then, let's try this... do the developers have a new event in their plans?
    An irregularly shaped arena, with hundreds of BWL statues, the statue gradually comes to life and you need to kill them all ... after that a huge BWL appears .... you also need to defeat him ... but that's not all, after that you yourself turn into BWL .. .and the statue of BWL again come to life and you need to defeat them again .... but this is not the worst thing, the worst thing is that the "bunny ears" from the spring event are removed and go to the rewards of this new event ... random drop ... 0.00001% chance...
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I'm in.
    • Like x 1
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

If they’re going to produce more JLD content, I hope they consult with someone with an appropriate understanding of day-to-day British English before writing any more dialogue for John Constantine.

His in-game dialogue is hackneyed and doesn’t ring true. He also uses the word ‘wankers’ which is actually quite a severe swearword, only slightly less offensive than F. It doesn’t offend me, that’s not my issue with it, my issue is it seems out of place. There are a few instances of B elsewhere in the game, but they are appropriately contextualised. A British person wouldn’t use ‘wankers’ as casually as Constantine uses it in DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That's Good.I was So tired of it.I hope we get some more light hearted episodes now with all the dark ones we have had.
    • Like x 1
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

100% this
  10. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Yessss please! JLD is some of my favorite DC characters. I also hope we get more Teen Titans stuff down the line.
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

More Titan stuff should be coming home sooner than later.
    • Like x 5
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Does that mean a Teen Titans Lair confirmed?? ;) ;)
  13. zNot Loyal Player

Hows the progress with the newby content creating devs? 2 raids next episode?
  14. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I'm not seeing any references to Matter Eater Lad you sassy tease you.
  15. Eve YouTuber

Please tell me Donna Troy will start getting some love again.
    • Like x 1
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Though likely not it, the “devil” hint for JLD makes me think of Neron and Underworld Unleashed. In that crossover, Neron offered villains and heroes significant power upgrades in exchange for their soul.

[IMG]

From a DCUO context, would your character take the deal for a significant power upgrade? If you’re hero, it would swap your faction to villain. If already a villain, there is the additional price. If you take the deal, you put a timer on yourself in instances like raids. You are very powerful, but after 10 minutes you go into mind control no matter the instance and start attacking your group. If you break out, at the 15 minute mark you go under mind control again. You start to become a powerful liability the longer you stay in the instance.

At the end of the episode’s life (just before the new episode), you’re offered a chance to give up your power and switch back; but the price would be that it resets your feats from that episode and you have to do them again. You don’t get to keep the spoils of your power if you decide to break Neron’s deal.

Would be something different that makes us part of the story instead of just being on the ride
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Was too busy trying to be funny.... forgot to ask.....

is it linked tot he rumor upcoming death of the Teen Titans??

Come to think of it.... I am surprised you guys did not do something for the Death of the Justice League?? :eek: ;)
  18. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I would love to have a part 2 to the Death of Superman so we can finally get the Eradicator and Mongul in the game.
  19. Random Mind Dedicated Player

All I'm seeing is more rehashing. I mean instead of revisiting stuff, why not try making new stuff, like perhaps visiting Warworld or maybe having a Western themed DLC.
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

My heart just skipped a beat!!!. I assume with the forthcoming Blue Beetle style, he won't get left out this time. eh? EH?

Also, in the interest of staying as true to the source material's character traits as possible, the technomorphic evolution of Cyborg's mother-box generated cybernetic body would look quite different in the present than it did in the Judas Contract which predates new 52 Flashpoint, Rebirth, Metal, etc, etc. In other words, NEW CYBORG resin and inspired gear STYLE???? :D