The Source Wall Elite Plus Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by CodedKills, May 1, 2022.

1. CodedKills Well-Known Player

My group hasn’t beat the whole raid yet but we have 1st boss. For a raid as hard as this the fights should give double marks per boss or at least 2 extra marks per.
    • Like x 4
  2. S3XCB3AST New Player

Agreed.
    Or should have some kind of special rewards.
  3. itoooo New Player

I completely agree with this! we should definitely get more marks!
  4. OG MeNToR New Player

This should actually be a thing thought about. The fact that you need to have a WAY higher knowledge of so many more mechanics than the regular elite or even regular, makes the elite plus raid rewards seem so subpar and underwhelming. Please consider actually giving us SOMETHING that's a great reward for beating the FIRST ELITE+ raid.
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

Only the first boss out of 4 has the same mark drop. Every other boss has +1 drop over Elite.
  6. ALB Dedicated Player

The extra reward is the challenge. Ain't that's what you all ask for all the time? Even though most cheese the content with all electric and Gad prec?
    • Like x 4
  7. CodedKills Well-Known Player

A reward is something given for accomplishing something. Survival Mode, which is considered by most "the hardest content", gives rewards like abyssal horns and orbitals even for beating the easiest rounds. People aren't gonna want to even attempt this raid because of it's difficulty. After they hear that you only get 3 more marks then running the regular elite raid plus no cosmetics, it would only turn more people away. The only thing people will get from beating this raid is purely bragging rights. A measly 3 extra marks is not worth the time and effort to beat this raid. I want this raid to have replayabilty and so far it isn't enticing enough for that. Personally, after I beat this raid, I will not be going back in.
    • Like x 3