Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - May 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 29, 2022.

1. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

Nice but can i get the worlds also in that neck pcs:cool:
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

Why not subscribe for the Destiny Tokens?
  3. Casey Jaymz Active Player

WHERE'S THE BAT SYMBOL THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ON DEATH METAL BATMAN?????
    • Like x 1
  4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I do subscribe. Have you no pride? We need a conversion. I have over four thousand fate tokens. What do you spend your fate tokens on? Potato chips? Fate tokens are useless. I've played since 2013. I don't need a blue aura. I need destiny tokens for my 15 alts.
    • Like x 1
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Wish there was a dislike button right now. Your response was not only asinine but you have been playing as long as I have and don't see how clear my logic is... Just wow @ the solowing
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Now this guy is not only funny but has a 200 IQ. I applaud you with a standing ovation.
    • Like x 1
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

If the Quark conversion rate is anything to go by (and you already get 150 Quirks for 2 fate tokens) it's going to be an extremely low conversion rate to entice you to subscribe (if you aren't already).

However i will give you, they should move "Nth Metal Cache" @ half the cache (17) into the Fate Token section and "Quirk Cache" (75) into the Fate token as "big ticket items".

Other than that, the vendor needs stuff like "Alliance Tokens" "Dionesium" "Quantum Field Energy", "Paradox Energy" and "Processed Nth Metal" able to be purchased from the Fate vendor

Something that more so brushes against players everyday activities, but is a small supplement to the primary way of obtaining these items
    • Like x 1
  8. HERO TURNER2 New Player

dont suppose we ll ever get a Superman ally anytime soon will we?
  9. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

How is that a necklace?! Looks like she drank from a toilet and got some seat on her head.
    • Like x 2
  10. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

'But why not subscribe' for the "Dionesium" "Quantum Field Energy", "Paradox Energy" and "Processed Nth Metal" ? Do you see how that sounds??
  11. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

The hilarity ensues! That is one odd shaped toilet bowl!! That was a good one, kudos!
    • Like x 2
  12. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Make items like these tintable with a material. The kerchief could use a material for real.
    • Like x 1
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The Perpetua neck piece s fun but i wish we could get a scaled down version that fit close to the form. It would make an amazing collar piece that could pair with tons of different chest and back pieces.
    • Like x 2
  14. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

Agreed, Death Metal Batman (perched on the memorial) has one on his chest. Why can't we?

Just want to add who was asleep at the wheel when designing a Batman inspired set of gear without being able to put an emblem on it??? I mean...come on. You don't design Batman gear without either having an emblem on it or allowing an emblem to be put on it. It's just dumb.
    • Like x 2
  15. LegionnaireV Active Player

Also the fact we're getting that garish toilet seat for the 21 day bonus is the worst. A thousand other choices for things that people could actually use or that looks good would have been better. This thing is awful and disappointing. The bonus seems to get worse every month. I wonder what's for next month...a carrot nose maybe? Sheesh.
    • Like x 2
  16. LegionnaireV Active Player

An interesting style choice for this month. Nice. I believe the emblem is on the belt. Maybe that is the way the style looks in the graphic novels?
  17. LegionnaireV Active Player

Looks like the emblem is on the waist instead of the chest. Is that a style from the graphic novels?
  18. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Who even thought of using that as a reward, much less an appropriate style? Did anyone ever look at it and think “hmm, kinda looks like a toilet seat…maybe we need to rethink this”. ??

Just Eww!
    • Like x 1
  19. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Guess imma be rolling round with a toilet seat floating around my head. :p

And i agree with the light speed movement fix. Bought all of them using none of them because i cant see them. o_O
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week! ;)
    • Like x 1