Which is your favorite power? And why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kaotyck, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Nangaf Well-Known Player

Green lantern power(HL), the attack animation are the most beautiful compare to others powers
    also i like the underated power
    • Like x 1
  2. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

How about the power......to move you?
  3. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

For me, its gadgets because of the freedom it gives you, there’s a variety of ways to use this power. also, it’s one of the only power that allows you to play a clip heavy playstyle.

The runner up would have to be water, it’s the power I’m utilizing currently, and even though it’s not the best dps, it’s still enjoyable because it’s offering a uniqueness that isn’t found in other powers
  4. Kaotyck New Player

I never try villain... Mh...
    The next Will be villain so haha
    Ty
  5. Kaotyck New Player

I try electricity but forse 15 levels are not very fun....
    (obviously in my opinion)

But i try some raid and when there Is an electricity character Is easier.
    Is very strong.
  6. Kaotyck New Player

Is really cool
  7. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Quantum because Quantum.
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

Rage, hands down.
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mental,cause it's Not easy but Mentally challenging sometimes and that is Mentally acceptable for me:oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. Kaotyck New Player

I love lacerate skill.
    • Like x 1
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Ice. I love cryomancy.

I also enjoy quantum and celestial a lot. In general I find all in-game powers to have something interesting.
  12. Siramez Well-Known Player

It's between Atomic, Ice and Sorcery, I've always wanted to try and make the low tier/least played powers more viable in the near end game content just so that players have a good time deciding which power they want to play and not just go "haha gadgets go brr" or "haha mental go brr" meta mentality which I am not very fan of.
    • Like x 1
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

Sorcery because my foundational template character (Raven) was magic, so it fit. But it played like druid healing in World of Warcraft and i loved me some druid healing! Then the character looked so badass with it... So ill be sorcery until, game shutdown, or until my trial of life is over.

Whichever comes first.
    • Like x 1
  14. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Gadgets. Love being able to get power interactions off not only all of my own powers but interactions from most other players powers too. The ability to shield and toss aggro back to the tank/decoy/Pets is nice. Also having a whole second loadout from Stealth and the tactical mod for it combined with the tactical mod Tumbling Master makes it incredibly fun and offers nice mobility in boss fights.
    • Like x 1
  15. Kaotyck New Player

Mhhh you made me interest in this

I think maybe i can try sorcery
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

mental-nature-quantum are my top three.
  17. Kaotyck New Player

Quantum Is a good DPS i think hahaha...
  18. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Gadgets because i'm a huge batman fan and i love the stealth and versatility cause theres lots of different ways to play gadgets.
    • Like x 1
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Both of my quantum toons fall in the middle range in terms of skill points (they both have about 300) but they hold up well in content. What I like is that the power is fun. When I'm doing something "fun" i tend to do better in whatever role I'm playing. Quantum trolling is fun but I rank it below mental due to the longer cool down time on quantums debuffs.
    • Like x 1
  20. Kaotyck New Player

Sure.
    If you have fun play so much Better.