The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Pentawar New Player

In-game name: Pentawar
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villian
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: lvl 12 so still grinding up
    -Power: tech/rifle
    -Role: dps/controller
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: f2p may change
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: 30, new player, played city of heroes and wow. Musician in my free time
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Some people to help me learn the ropes and group with. I'm enjoying the solo game but would love to try some of the higher level/and group activities as well.
  2. Abusador94 New Player

*In-game name: Nengoflow94
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 140 / SP 57
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank/Damage
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -About yourself: i game daily, always fun, so lets do this!
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? To have a great time and to progress in the game, and raids ofc
  3. ToxicMushroom New Player

4. DcoyHd Level 30

In-game name: Dcoy
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 350 / SP 321
    -Power: earth
    -Role: Tank/Damage
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -About yourself: i game daily and very relaxed
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? To have a great time and to progress in the game, feat hunting too!
  5. DcoyHd Level 30

6. Super Vitamin New Player

In-game name: Super Vitamin
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 349
    -Power: Water
    -Role: DPS, I'm open to trying healing though
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't use it very often
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary but may go Premium instead
    -About yourself: I play at least a little bit pretty much every day to at least claim my daily rewards. Favorite DC IP is DC Bombshells and the Harley Quinn TV show. I also really like green lanterns.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an LGBT friendly guild that doesn't mind grouping for older content for feat running or collecting styles and base items.
  7. ping on eu Level 30

*In-game name: ping
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 338/137
    -Power: HL
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium ATM
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: I'm not sure what to say. I'm not into drama? I'm chill, open-minded, friendly, respectful, and nice! I guess I know what to say after all :D And I'm NOT hardcore, I can be very active if the atmosphere in the league is encouraging, but by no means am I a grinder -unless for cosmetics;)-
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Having fun! I mean I'm basically interested in making friends, having chill and fun time, doing content together, maybe feat runs, I'm mostly in DCUO for the styles and good time.
  8. PickArole Well-Known Player

In-game name: FlosterReturned, Loser8776
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:Heros
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 373/240, 370/240
    -Power: Fire, Sorcery
    -Role: Tank or dps, Healer or dps
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -About yourself: Older chap that still enjoys an old video game.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a working league that does runs within its members. Dailies, feats, ext. Pug groups are getting flooded by people who should be farming Bizarro, not running new content. I can see helping ones who want to learn, but these puggers just don't care.
  9. PickArole Well-Known Player

FlosterReturned and Loser8776 are all set.
  10. useless Well-Known Player

In game name: lukic26fran
    hero
    EU/PS
    cr 371...550 sp
    fire dps/tank (can play both roles 200 srtifacts on both)
    i have a mic
    legendary (only played ever as sub)
    about me...casual player,like playing this game couse dc fan and play it to relax
    what am i looking for in league and why ?
    ...first no drama,casual playing for fun,meet new friends and most important ...MIC PLAYERS...i like to talk...no talking no playing :)
  11. DoryanR New Player

*In-game name: DoryanR
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 146/43
    -Power: Mental
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes but just for French people
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P
    -About yourself: I am a French player who is looking for a league to do these quests that require several people, as well as raids/alerts/duo.
  12. xxxCreedxxx New Player

*In-game name: Judge Velos
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 353/110
    -Power: Earth
    -Role: Tank
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: 18 +
    -About yourself: Retired senior. Have been playing video games since the 80s. Currently playing World of Tanks, World of Warships and of course DC Universe Online.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a casual league though roleplay would be a big plus but not necessary. I would like to run content with league members rather then rely on PUGs all the time.
  13. ImitationGold New Player

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PC / Playstation 4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 71 / 76 - 43 / 42
    -Power: Water / Gadgets
    -Role: Damage / Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes / Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary / Legendary
    -18+?: Yes/ Yes
    -About yourself: We are 2 people that play at the exact same time every other day, played for years since 2015 off and on and then started fresh in 2022 because we wanted a definite mmo. wanting to have at least 1 long term "Main" and some alternate characters possibly. Real dumb pair, large sense of humor (I think anyway)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Collecting Skill Points for Alert / Raid, also seeking help for character building / Artifacts / Transitioning to other roles / and would like to attempt to find a light friend group if anyone has a spare 2 slots. we will play anything and do whatever. literally just would like people more experienced then we are to help us out on the journey to current content and beyond. Thanks for reading the wall of text.
    Discord if any questions is Ahavion#3444
  14. Casey Jaymz Active Player

*In-game name: Casey Jaymz
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US PS5
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 374/423

-Power: Electric
    -18+?: 39
    -About yourself: I'm a Libra, Canadian & Pretty Easy Going! I don't like drama & toxicity but I do like to joke around & have a lil fun.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?

I'm looking for a league that is very active in terms of running both new & old content even the new elite, so members can get both their reknown & feats of which they do together as a league & will adapt to those whom are unable to play during the day or nighttime hours. I don't want a league that only runs with those they favour in the league & give attitude to those whom are suggesting they run content together. There's no I in TEAM, I have no problem spending a little $$$ if needed to get an artifact or augs fully ranked. I do stream on Twitch as well, so if anyone doesn't want their voice to be in the stream, let me know ASAP, so I can mute you! Looking forward to giving DCUO one last try! RECRUITERS, PLZ REPLY HERE!

15. NNA1U3 New Player

*In-game name: NNA1U3
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 87
    -Power:Electricity
    -Role:Healer
    -Do you have a mic?:Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:F2P/REM
    -18+?:27
    -About yourself:From London. I enjoy playing the game but there is no one to play with, would love a League or friends to play with.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for friends to have fun with but also to shop me the ropes, i love MMO's and DCUO but it can be mundane and tough to learnt he curve just on my own :)
  16. Jimfred New Player

*In-game name: JimFred
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR:48 SP:43
    -Power: Gadgets
    -Role: Dps/Troll
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: 28
    -About yourself: Chill, play various hours, have dappled with with game a few times in the past but this is the 1st time I made it to lvl30 and enjoyed most of it along the way and would love to learn the end game content.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I would like to have more ppl to do missions with and help me learn the game a little better, and most importantly have fun and joke with.
  17. Skylxrk- New Player

*In-game name: Skylxrk
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 20
    -Power: 1467
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P, but open to upgrade
    -About yourself: Student who plays in my free time, played on and off for a few years so im aware of the basics but not too clued up on everything else
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Just a chilled out league that want to have fun and dont take themselves too serious, mainly PvE
  18. Skylxrk- New Player

*In-game name: Skylxrk
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 59
    -Power: Ice
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P but subject to change
    -18+?: 21
    -About yourself: im a student that plays DCUO as often as i can, im based in the UK but i play mostly in evening and at night as my job allows.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? See above
  19. Drushebag New Player

Okay so there is actually myself and a friend who will join me.
    I will fill in all info for myself 100% and do all I know of for my friend.

*In-game name: drushebag - redhotpot
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero - Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: not sure how to get this information.
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 261 SP 80. - CR 242 SP 65-70
    -Power: Fire. - Fire.
    -Role: Tank. - Tank / Dps
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes. Yes.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P. - F2P.
    -18+?: YES. - YES.
    -About yourself: Both play pretty daily easy to get along with and down to earth.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Firstly we would like an adult oriented league thats mostly casual. We both want a league mostly for a solid team who we can hammer out some raids and alerts with. With a solid enough team we could quick farm things like fortress of solitude out of the watchtower, and quickly. Mostly we both just want a team to help us both up our game and help others up theirs as well. Also myself I haven't ventured into pvp at all yet and am curious to check it out.
    Thanks!
    _______________________________[/quote]
  20. Nememiah Bridge New Player

*In-game name: Nememiah Bridge
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 184/75
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Healer

-About yourself: Two folks who usually play evenings, but can go SUPER late at times. Both have played off and on, but neither of us have much understanding of late-game content.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? My fiance and I are looking for an active, but low-stress league. We have somewhat different schedules, so all hours would be ideal. We'd like more people to enjoy the game with, not crank through it as fast as possible. We want to catch as much story as we can. Folks who can give us advice while letting us try something outside the box, would be great.