Serum powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ThisNinja, Feb 16, 2018.

1. ThisNinja New Player

I remember before munitions came out the serum power was announced is that still a thing or has It been scrapped?
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

It was supposedly scrapped but no telling since that was before Jack Emmert took over and the PS3 was dumped. Plans have been changed more than one time here.
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

Serums is dead as far as I know
    • Like x 2
  4. krytine Loyal Player

They claimed it wasn't a good idea for a children's game to promote drug use or injections some kind of nonesense
    • Like x 1
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

There was a vote to make atomic a tank power and make water the healing power or leave atomic a a healing power and serums as the tank. At that point they had said serums would be in the next batch of powers if the vote was to make water at the time. However, since then they have said it is on indefinite hold (like the UI update that was teased years ago).
    • Like x 3
  6. Turnt UP New Player

Black lantern/white lantern would honestly be a better idea
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Not until at least Star Sapphires get to be a playable power set (IMO the most justifiable of the remaining emotional spectrum colors)
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They will never do Black and White Lanterns. Better to ask for Shadow and powers based on Doctor Light.
  9. Knavion Level 30

I beg that it would be cool for the next gen on PS5 by adding three upcoming powers like for example:

[IMG]
    "Anyone can get the violet Light"

Emotions: Violet Healing Light powers
    Serum: Be like Bane and use the Tank function
    Aerokinesis: Air manipulation for the Controllers