Will Spring Sale

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DuffleBagBoii, Apr 26, 2022.

1. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Will the spring sale include power resets, also do respect tokens stack in your inventory or do you have to have space for each one
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Have they announced a Spring Sale?
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Respec tokens do not stack, no. They are account bound though so you could put them in your shared bank and/or leave them on an alt until you want to use them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yes, I too would like to WILL the Spring Sale into existance... like right now... or NOW!
    • Like x 1
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they do not stack

and generally in the summer is the big sale
    • Like x 1
  6. PolarisSylar Committed Player

7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

What's Would Logically Be Better Time For The Sale To Happen & More Convenient Beggining/Middle/End Of The Month ?
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Any time... As long as it does!

As I said on another thread:

There hasn't been ANY sales this year yet so far (not even Anniversary or membership sales), so I'm really hoping Spring brings some. Fingers crossed.
  9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm looking forward to the spring sale, hoping we have one. They've done the sale as early as March before if I recall correctly, the latest I've seen is late May.
  10. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

LMAO I Agree

But You Rite No Sale Yet As i Can Recall
    What Are You Hoping To Be On Sale ?
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Honestly, just power and movement tokens so I can switch my alt to get all the hidden role/race feats for it. To catch it's SP up to my others.
  12. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

aw man! i was looking to buy about three of them so i can give earth tank one last go then jump back troll and run as mental or HL for a bit b4 going tank again next year
  13. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Okay Yeah That's A Good Benefit
    I'm Hoping At Least Change Tokens , Armories. Nth ,Replay Badges Anything That Is Really Useful
  14. Reluctant Well-Known Player

Still no word?
  15. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Only thing i care about are armory sales. Also we need more than 4 armories on our wheel.
    • Like x 3
  16. Quantum Rising Committed Player

I would pay money for this enhancement.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Tolly Committed Player

A game in loss of ambition may be the reason for this ^^