Episode 43: Powerset Robot Sidekicks!

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Iconic Simulation, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I hate Celestials I wish they would have gone with the darker side of the power like the attacks
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I think this is a pretty good change
    even though its not drastic
    RSK is kind of part of the current meta and people have always used them

its kind of cool that at least now you can have it match your powerset so they look and use ability's for that style
    better than everyone being exactly the same

I always liked the idea of the sidekick being more like they are now doing to the RSK
    which is what Yens told us back in the day but never came to fruition
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

These aren't updated images but Celestial has different forms based on Hero and Villain. That's the extent of the customization you're going to get and that was an added thing we did for feedback. So if you're a Villain and use the Celestial Robot Sidekick you get a darker purple version. In general both versions have richer tones now too.
    • Like x 2
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

that is awesome and thanks
  5. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

I really liked the powers of the nature robot, Graphically they even seem better than the character's own, I would definitely choose you so that some day in the future you can draw new powers for each existing set xd (please send the idea to the superiors xD;):D )

those orange touches on their projectiles are very striking and fabulous... in my set of powers I need a touch of pink petals like poison ivy
  6. sebfm Well-Known Player

It's a real nice addition actually I loved the idea and how it was added to the game. :) Our league even compared all the robot sidekicks of members for a moment. Thx
  7. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Where do these RSKs come from?

Thanks! :)
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

Do the electric RSK apply polarize?
  9. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

The RSK Power now gives you two powers to pick in your loadour. If you use the “exobyte infused” version (for me it was the last power showing in the chart for my loadout), then the RSK will detect your powerset and display it’s version to match.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks *very* much! :)
    • Like x 1
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Does anyone know if these are available on switch? Can't figure out how to access them. Still only seeing the old rsk
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The latest update was delayed for Nintendo Switch.
    • Like x 1
  13. Knavion Level 30

I have already added my new Rage powerset Robot sidekick. I'm very faithful to the aesthetics of the character, so I really like these new designs!
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Ive been tinkering with the exo-RSK on my fire and ice toons so far. I like it. First time in a a long while I even had an RSK in any of my alts loadout.

Is there any plans to add additional powerset based attacks on these?

Will there ever be an option/system in place to customize our lil exo-RSK buddy's load out?