Fixed Major Force health on Legends PVE Bludhaven Alert is too high!

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by AzraelR, Sep 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzraelR Committed Player

This is not exactly a "bug" but it is certainly something that should be reviewed by developers.
    Major Force lifebar on Bludhaven Alert (Legends PVE) is insanely HIGH. I mean, VERY very high. So high that it takes a long time to kill this boss.

(Or am I missing something? Use some barrel to reduce his health? I tried to do this but it had no effect)

I don't know about the original version of it (PVE) but for the characters in legends it's really time consuming
    For a comparison, the first and last boss of the same instance have much less health ("normal" I would say). The problem is just Major Force.

Please, take a look about that devs.
    • Like x 10
  2. MYTHLORD Active Player

I theorized that it's his Regular non legends PVE healthbar being used in the Legends version. And yes. it is most definitely a glitch. I've ran it many times before and taking up to 20 minutes on a boss is NOT normal for ANY legends map. Bludhaven included.
    • Like x 3
  3. BugReporter2000 Active Player

Major Force has about 300-400k Health in Legends PvE...
    isnt that sick? I mean... we do ~200 damage / hit
    • Like x 1
  4. Thrashmodule New Player

Seriously Major Force is packing WAY too much health. Dude hits like he should but takes ages to kill.
  5. AzraelR Committed Player

I recorded a video to show:

6. Lionosbro New Player

I just started a new thread without noticing that you guys already posted this. Has anyone heard any feedback regarding this bug? Is anyone working on it?
  7. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Major Force in LPVE Bludhaven has about 10 times more hp than any other LPVE boss.
    • Like x 4
  8. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I remember it taking a really long time to finish him last time I did it in LPVE, and I kept trying to figure out if there was some mechanic we were missing but I never confirmed that.
  9. BurningRadiator New Player

Yeah it's been an ongoing issue and makes me actively avoid Bludhaven because it's insanely annoying and a huge timesink
    • Like x 2
  10. Aetrius Well-Known Player

It takes longer to burn him down than it does to do the entire rest of the alert
    • Like x 2
  11. fredohmaha Active Player

I shouldn’t be getting to 300+ on the Hit Counter for one boss.
  12. KidKretz Committed Player

yup, definitely needs some re-tuning. on the flip side, we thought maybe it was glitched and tried to wipe, he isnt able to kill us either, so there's that.....
  13. CROVAX New Player

Health is waaaaayyyy too high for sure! Could use some re-adjustment. I actually feel very underpowered while playing LPvE in general. I feel that if we're going to play as Iconics it should feel more along the lines of what we would expect them to perform as and feel less like we're fighting raid bosses at every alert boss fight (and even some normal adds feel like alert bosses at times). It would be cool, if the Iconics were a bit more scaled up in power. I believe that would make the experience more enjoyable, lessen the time to completion, and feel more rewarding to the player base.
  14. Kestral Committed Player

Still bugged that Major force often reverts to normal health size instead of the legends version. This was reported last Legends week offered.

Please stop offering bonus weeks for content you KNOW is broken.
  15. Leonite Well-Known Player

Upvoted. I remember this fight with Major force and I was wondering the whole time why is he not dying.
    • Like x 1
  16. AzraelR Committed Player

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I created this topic in December September of last year. Yes.... that means that the bug is still there, after all these months.
    I even posted about PVE Legends bug on official thread right here to see if the developers wake up and fix these bugs.

LPVE is unfortunately abandoned by developers.
    We didn't even got new maps or new characters anymore (see Flash family feat for example, we still have only Flash to do that feat)
    And the models of the characters are all outdated (like Shazam that still has its old look, apart from many others like Cheetah, Circe, etc etc). It is a shame.

EDIT: Holy ****!!!! Actually my topic was created even before (September) and not in December!
  17. JackFrost Developer

Sorry about this bug. I'm submitting a fix for it now. It should make it to the live server with a future hotfix, hopefully within a few days. Thanks for the report!
    • Like x 5
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea I'm pretty sure I made a thread about this one last time they had a bonus LPVE week
    and your completely right
    that dude needs adjusting
    it shouldn't take 15-20min to burn down one boss in a legends PVE match
    I avoid that instance now
    • Like x 1
  19. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Since Bludhaven is being looked into:

As HoL changes the number of pre-1st boss Chemical Tanks from 6 to 4, the Bludhaven Avenger position is always kinda awkward, being far away from where the final tank is so enemies just spread out everywhere.
    I suggest moving a tank to another spot and restoring Avenger back to where he used to be:
    [IMG]

Theere is also a typo from the technician "Glad to here it"

Thank you for your consideration.
  20. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

+ The portal to Chemo closes way too soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.