question about item claim limits

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JeepThang, Apr 21, 2022.

1. JeepThang New Player

Hello. I bought some lair amenities and was able to "claim" them for a couple other toons. Im wondering if there is a limit on how many there are to go around, because Im leveling a new toon and all items on my claim list are greyed out. So.. have I reached maximum times i can do this?
    ps. new toon is lvl 27 if that makes a difference. Thanks :)
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There is no limit to how many characters you claim the amenities on, no. Once you have purchased an amenity you can claim it on every single character you ever create. If you haven't created a base yet on that character then that might be why you can't claim them.

The only limit on base things you buy from the MP is on furniture/base items/deeds. Those are all single use items and can only be claimed one time per purchase, so you'll have to buy them again if you want more. They are account bound though, so if you buy a bundle of base items and want half on one character and half on another you should be able to pop them in the shared bank.