Resurgence Mega Capsule Resurges!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2022.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Usually the Resurgences last about a month.
    (The capsules themselves last about two weeks)
    I mostly go after them for the legacy materials/chromas/auras
    If not for my own guys , then to make a few millions for my base builders
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Why do I still drop Joker's Legacy time capsule?

Edit: When I kill enemies. I get both resurgence and Joker's Legacy.
    • Like x 1
  3. RahRah Active Player

Maybe because resurgence is a temporary expiring bundle capsule and not a time capsule. Joker's Legacy capsules will most likely still drop until the next new time capsule.
    • Like x 2
  4. Aetrius Well-Known Player

So is there any chance that these have been fixed so they stack, or are we going to be in inventory hell for the next two weeks like we usually are when they do this?
    • Like x 2
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Inventory hell!

I suspect the reason they don't stack is because each one has an individual expiration timer, so perhaps that doesn't play well with stacking. I don't know if that has ever been confirmed or not though, it's just a theory.
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, this is the plan.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is correct - each item has its own timer. Might be time to review if there is a different way to do this.
    • Like x 5
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Once I'm done opening the ones I get I sell the rest to a vendor for a cool 150 dollars! Sure it's not much but hey it all adds up in the end ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

The main issue with the timer is that it gives you two weeks to "use it or lose it" timer. Since the capsules dont stack and it can be a pain to keep track of which ones to use first, especially if you dont want to reorganize your inventory.

I suggest a universal timer so that no matter when you get the capsule, it will disappear at the end of the event. I think this idea would also allow the capsules to be stacked, as they will expire on the same day. For the final day of the event, those capsules could be offered on the fate vendor for 1 fate token and have the two week timer attached.
  10. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Not sure I understand the second part of your suggestion with the Fate vendor, but just giving them all a specific expiration date, two weeks from when the event ends so that they could stack, would solve all the problems with these.
  11. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

you can stack things with different timers already - prestige. Other than that, how about putting in marketplace for $0 and we pick em up by choice?
    • Like x 1
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

Thx, those reactive auras are real cool. Love the idea behind reactive auras and love the effects (black is my favorite for my Death Metal Batman, but loved all those I got :) )
    Cheers
  13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

After the last Resurgence capsule, I just delete these as the last time I wasted a ton of money on opening them only to get garbage or stuff I already had. If you want people to spend money at least make it worth their while.
  14. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Is there a specific enemy that drops it? Or a minimum CR?
    I've been killing enemies for 5 minutes on my girlfriend's account and still haven't dropped a single one.
    On my account it usually takes a couple of enemies to get it.
  15. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Nevermind. I got it. It just took quite a long amount of time.
  16. myandria Item Storage

Well, if you acquire resurgence capsules during the final final day of the event, those capsules expiration times are pushed 2 weeks past the end of the event; that may cause issues if the devs ever decide to give resurgence capsules a generalized expiration date, as players would expect them to last longer if they get them on the last day they are offered. So, if they are put on the fate vendor for one fate token on the last day of the event, that would give players another reason to use their fate tokens even though it would be only for that day.
  17. cRyptic Virus New Player

Please make the Black Reactive Mearcian Aura wider! its the best looking aura from the caps but u can barely see the aura
    • Like x 1
  18. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I have to agree, the white one, for example, seems to be spread out more, but the black one looks like it's a 'slim' reactive aura.
    • Like x 1
  19. cRyptic Virus New Player

exactly.
  20. hero turner Well-Known Player

has anybody experienced any issues renewing memberships? I cant seem to renew mine through my Steam account like I usually do each month!!