April Member Rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wonder Boi, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Just curious if anyone else has the issue with the this month's 21 Day reward the Investigative Journalist not being able to be unlocked account wide??
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I haven't reached the reward just yet since I was out of town for a bit this month for a con, but I do remember at least some of the other monthly rewards were not unlockable at first and were added to style unlock a bit after. And I have seen other mention of Investigative Journalist not yet being style unlockable. Hopefully it will be made style unlockable soon. *Glares at the Main Man set that STILL isn't style unlockable for some strange reason but the enhanced version is since it was in Fate rewards.....*
  3. Eve YouTuber

Despite logging in each day I'm still not at day 21 for whatever odd reason so I can't check. I believe *some* rewards were available immediately like the aura from December.
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

Here in the US its not the 21st yet. Not sure if EU will get it now or tonight (2amET) for reward reset=
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The reward should be style unlockable and will be made unlockable if it isn't.
    • Like x 5
  6. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Like always you rock Mepps! I got it today on my main Wonderboi JSA and it's not able to be unlocked on the account.
  7. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

I got it today and I'm in AZ
  8. Trexlight Devoted Player

Whole timer is screwed up haha
    • Like x 1
  9. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Now that I have the Investigative Journalist style, I was thinking we need a Scoops accessory or a camera accessory (maybe a waist style?), plus a press badge shoulder style to complete the style.
    • Like x 1
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Being that it’s literally just a common suit, & not specifically iconic, hoping it can be minimal to unlock, or follow with the winter storm as a free unlock
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

It's not a great style anyway unless they affix it with a bunch of gold chains because the style itself screams Guido especially if you make it black with a red shirt.
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

A camera hanging from our necks like on Jimmy would also be great. I doubt it'd happen, but it would be hilarious if the press badge even had our characters' little picture and name (I've noticed Lois's and Jimmy's have theirs, which is a nice tiny detail). Maybe even a backpack of camera equipment with like a tripod strapped to the side and some lenses poking out of the bag lmao. Lois's and Jimmy's hairs would also be nice. Maybe even Jimmy's jacket and argyle sweater (I can already just imagine a bunch of rich private school boy toons..... including a lot of young Dick Graysons running around, now that I think of it lmao).
    • Like x 1
  13. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Maybe it's a TMZ investigative reporter style?
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I thought about the camera around the neck and was thinking it would have to be part of the chest piece. However, there is the Kryptonian Kerchief, so I guess having it be an accessory could be possible. As for hairstyles, there are a few hairstyles already that could be used for Lois and Jimmy. You could use the Con Job or Textured hairstyle for Jimmy, and there are a few long hairstyles that could be used for Lois (I'm not really sure of the names of the top of my head). As for civilian clothing, I'm sure more would be welcomed by a lot of people.