Resurgence Mega Capsule Resurges!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULE

Resurgence returns on April 21, 2022, so watch out! Look for all-new Mearcian Reactive Auras, items from past Resurgence Mega Capsules, and one each of Time Capsules 15-23.

The Resurgence Mega Capsule drops in-game from any defeated enemy (opened with Stabilizers) AND is also available for purchase directly in the Marketplace. Catch up on past Time Capsules and take advantage of the bundle.

As usual, the Booster Gold Second Chance vendor has been updated, too.

RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULE

This is how you do it. All this goodness and value makes Perpetua perennially angry, and that might be the best part. Here's how it works!

PAST TIME CAPSULES

Each dropped Resurgence Mega Capsule can be opened using 7 Stabilizers OR can be purchased directly in the Marketplace for 700 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS). There is no difference between the dropped version and the Marketplace version, so you can go ahead and choose whichever method is most convenient for you.

To recap, you will get $9 worth of unlocked Time Capsules (9) PLUS the Mearcian Reactive Aura Reward Box (explained below) for just 700 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash or 7 Stabilizers. Here's what that looks like:
    • Unlocked Dark Knights Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Dark Multiverse Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Oracle's Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Teen Titan's Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Flashpoint Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Sixth Dimension Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Joker's Legacy Time Capsule
    • BONUS: Mearcian Reactive Aura Reward Box
    These nine unlocked Time Capsules include everything that the original locked and dropped versions included.
    Head to this guide for a refresher on what comes in each capsule.

MEARCIAN REACTIVE AURA REWARD BOX

The Mearcian Reactive Aura Reward Box presents you with a choice between three items randomly pulled from three different sets of rewards. These three options are:
    1. One of the new Mearcian Reactive Auras
    2. One Legacy Chroma or Material from any of the previous Resurgence Mega Capsules
    3. One Legacy Aura or Accessory from any of the previous Resurgence Mega Capsules
    The Mearcian Reactive Auras come in a box filled with the aura and all seven of its modular variants!

For example, if you chose the Black Mearcian Reactive Aura box, you would receive the Black Mearcian Reactive Aura, Black Mearcian Reactive - Feet Aura, Black Mearcian Reactive - Right Hand Aura, Black Mearcian Reactive - Hands Aura, Black Mearcian Reactive - Hands, Feet Aura, Black Mearcian Reactive - Head Aura, Black Mearcian Reactive - Head, Hands Aura, AND Black Mearcian Reactive - Head, Hands, Feet Aura!

Just what is a Mearcian Reactive Aura? By reactive, we generally mean a thing "turns on" in some way when you enter a certain state - usually combat. In this case, the auras speed up and get more frenzied as you enter combat.

You can choose between these Mearcian Reactive Aura boxes:
    • Black Mearcian Reactive Aura
    • Cool Mearcian Reactive Aura
    • Gold Mearcian Reactive Aura
    • Purple Mearcian Reactive Aura
    • Red Mearcian Reactive Aura
    • Blue Mearcian Reactive Aura
    • Green Mearcian Reactive Aura
    • White Mearcian Reactive Aura
    The Chroma or Material choice includes one of 50+ previous rewards:
    • Legacy Powerset Materials
    • Legacy Powerset Chromas
    • Legacy Neon Chromas
    The Aura or Accessory choice includes one of 45+ previous rewards:
    • Legacy Powerset Auras
    • Legacy Resurgence Accessories
    • Legacy Resurgence Styles
    Refresh your memory on these past rewards with our Time Capsules guide.

Reminder: Sets of Chromas can be traded, but once opened the individual Chromas themselves cannot be traded. Each Chroma set includes three versions of the Chroma. Similarly, Mearcian Reactive Aura boxes can be traded, but once opened the eight individual auras cannot be traded. Legacy Auras, Materials, and Accessories can be traded.

[IMG]
    Reactive Mearcian Auras

[IMG]
    Reactive Mearcian Auras

[IMG]
    Legacy Auras

[IMG]
    Legacy Chromas

[IMG]
    Legacy Accessories

[IMG]
    Legacy Materials

SECOND CHANCE VENDOR: BOOSTER GOLD

The Booster Gold Second Chance Vendor has been updated to include items from the Atlantean Time Capsule and Shazam! Time Capsule. Look for Booster Gold in the House of Legends in the central hub. His items are available for Quarks. Remember, Quarks are the currency found in any and all Time Capsules.

Resurgence Mega Capsule begins April 21, 2022. The Resurgence Mega Capsule is account bound. The items found inside are tradeable. If unopened, dropped Resurgence Mega Capsules will expire after 14 days.

NOTE: This Resurgence Mega Capsule will launch on Nintendo Switch with Episode 43: Dark Knights, later this month.
    • Like x 6
  2. DiscoSoupGL New Player

This is pretty cool. I want to ask, though, are we able to unlock the Black Neon Chroma/White Neon Chroma from the Dark Multiverse Pack in the Legacy Neon Chroma section? Or do they only drop in the Dark Multiverse packs?
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

The auras looks nice. I hope I can get my hands on some of them!
    • Like x 1
  4. Sunwukong139 New Player

Since we're getting these late on the switch, will we be getting an extension on them so we can have the same amount of time as all the other platforms?
  5. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Sure would be nice if we were getting the same number of Stabilizers in the Dr. Fate daily as we used to get in the old daily events.

How about bringing those back for a bonus stabilizer week (oe 3) during the Resurgence?
    • Like x 1
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The Legacies will be rewards that were exclusive to Resurgence capsules. Black / White Neon was a rare drop in a regular time capsule, so it’s not included
    • Like x 1
  7. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Nice, I was thinking this would get announced this week. I really like the reactive auras, so having a bunch more options is great!

Thanks! :D
  8. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Will the stabilizer onduty quest coming back soon ?
  9. Morrigam Level 30

Will seasonal be late on switch too or should we expect different at this point?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Non-members would have gotten 6/month. Members would have gotten 12. How many do you get in a month of daily rewards?
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'll check on this.
  12. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I am looking forward to the reactive auras.

Have you found out how to make mega capsules stack yet? These take a ton of inventory space.
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Before:
    - Free-to-play: 3 fragments a day, 90 fragments a month, (6 stabilizers).
    - Premium: 4 fragments a day, 120 fragments a month (8 stabilizers).
    - Members: 6 fragments a day, 180 fragments a month (12 stabilizers).
    Plus occassional 3X or 5X bonus.

Now:
    - Free-to-play AND premium: 93 fragments a month (~6,2 stabilizers).
    - Members: 186 fragments a month (~12,4 stabilizers).
    Plus occassional stabilizer duo week which gives additional 21-42 fragments (not exactly sure how many) :oops:

So while F2P and legendary members get roughly the same amount, premiums are getting less. :oops:
    I know this is somewhat compensated with other stuff from daily rewards, I'm just saying. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  14. DanXVII Committed Player

Mepps, I’m curious, who comes up with the character styles in the promo art for these announcements? There’s some bangers in there that would fit right in in the costume contest thread lol.
  15. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I was wondering if you guys could at least make the untradable items account bound? I have many alts and it would be nice to be able to pass on some of those cool styles to them. :D
  16. C3alix Committed Player

What would it take for you guys to update some of the auras?

Say maybe adding more burst to the thunderstorm aura when in combat.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

Whoa, that's early! February was a short month and we're still in April. The Joker Legacy TC is way below the usual 3 month mark. Didn't expect Resurgence until late May.

Well, the broker is about to get HOT!
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I don't think people cared very much about the Joker's Legacy Time Capsule.
    The numbers for my videos for this Time Capsule were.... not good.
    Although better then the Wondrous TC..... less then the 6xth KTC.... and much less then the Knight of V TC.

So not very surprised to see it end quickly.

Heck I opened.... 25 JLTCs?? and was already waiting for the next TC.

Hope the next TC will be better??

Guess we will have to wait and see. ;)
  19. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Thanks for doing the math for me. I am indeed talking about the downgrade experienced by Premiums.
    • Like x 1
  20. BigHand New Player

Will there be a discount on the booster gold vendor with its update?
    • Like x 1