Downtime Daybreak Maintenance - April 20, 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All Daybreak games including DCUO will be offline for routine maintenance Wednesday, April 20, 2022. The downtime will begin at 6:00AM PT and may last up to 5 hours.

Update: Worlds are back online.
    • Like x 7
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ouch. Thx for the heads up, more dc today then I suppose
  3. Madlaw74 New Player

Actually Im trying to connect since this morning and its down. About 12 hours now
  4. SupermanEarth818 New Player

Are you guys updating Switch ?
  5. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Need a few hours to blaze it. I understand.
    • Like x 3
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. ¬Eternal Level 30

My wife is the only 1 smiling knowing its roasting outside kids are in school an there's no DC oh an it's payday so no capsules either. How thoughtful of you......
  8. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Left Fortnite to play DC Full Time & now you're making me go back & play it while you take 5 hrs for "Maintenance"
    Be honest you're taking the game to yourself & kicking us out for 5 hrs aren't you Mepps!
  9. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully the maintenance goes well with no issues.
    • Like x 1
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

Yeah, all daybreak games are offline to fix something pointless that only you care about, you're on it, good call.
    • Like x 2
  11. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

:confused: The player who couldn't deliver the task :eek: Watch till the end :D:p

12. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

LoL
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is going to be my new email signoff.

She was quite adamant that you should not play today. I talked her down to just the morning though!

The beautiful silence.
    • Like x 8
  14. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

I guess the multiple threads about the super speed bug show that only one person cares about it. Do some investigation before you make yourself look like a fool. Again
    • Like x 1
  15. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I'm certain that was sarcasm on their behalf... But your response is savage!!
  16. Ron64 New Player

bin schon gespannt was danach alles nicht geht

und mal ehrlich, man kann ja noch nicht mal geld von einem charakter zum anderen verschieben obwohl das schon vor ewig langer zeit behoben sein sollte
    schon bischen lächerlich, oder ?
  17. Juradin1 New Player

wieso kann ich nicht ins Spiel
  18. Whazues Well-Known Player

Come on man dont even joke like that you should know that MMO games require alot of maintenance due to millions of players playing on it throughout the day and it makes it easier for glitches to crop up more frequently. Honestly Mepps and the rest of the Devs have the test server to do testing events and stuff. A 5 hour maintenance does not take as long if there are no issues cropping up that makes it go for 8-24 hours so do what i do play other games. No one said that you had to go play fort night its your choice to choose another game to play while you wait. Like as for myself i go and play pokemon sword on my Switch or i just play one of my other games I'm taking a break from fortnite for many reason but the main reason is that im just getting burned out on it.
  19. Whazues Well-Known Player

I agree
  20. Whazues Well-Known Player

when they update DCUO its for all platforms: PS4, Xbox, PC and Switch so pretty much expect it to show that its updating when the maintenance is over with for the rest of the day.