Up-Votes Needed Amplifier Augments Decreasing Stats

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by The OmniScrooge, Apr 20, 2022.

1. The OmniScrooge Level 30

I've been ranking up the new Death Metal Amplifier Augments and, to my surprise, the augments are decreasing Vitalization stats rather than increasing. So far I've ranked one Amplifier Augment to level 27 and another to level 23. When equipping them, vitalization stats fall -1164. Breakdown is below and including video. Also to note, these are base stats, no buffs nor other additives to manipulate numbers.

Before Amplifier Augments
    2 Level 28 Vital Totality Inductors
    Vitalization 63556 (base stat, no buffs or additives)

Replacing a Lvl 28 Inductor with a Lvl 27 Amplifier
    promises
    +121 Vitalization

Actual
    Vitalization 63008 (-548)

Replacing the second Lvl 28 Inductor with Lvl 23 Amplifier
    promises
    +84 Vitalization

Actual
    Vitalization 62392 (-1164)

I haven't tested other Amplifiers, the Vitalization decrease is the only one that stood out so far.
    • Like x 1
  2. Berza Committed Player

That's because Amplifiers at rank 0 provide a lower % of stat than Inductors. I don't know a Vita ones, but Resto Inductors provide 5% at rank 0 while Amplifiers provide 3%.
  3. The OmniScrooge Level 30

I get what you're saying. My only cause of concern is why would high ranked Augs decrease only one stat versus the others. Health and Power was able to benefit on an increase (as slight as it may be) based on the same 5% vs 3% increase. Vitalization should experience some benefit along with its accompanying cohorts rather than seeing it go the other direction.