Custom DCUO Action Figures.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DanXVII, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

Amazing work!
    • Like x 2
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oooh, nice! I've been thinking it would be cool to have figures of some of my characters (both in the game and otherwise). My dad does some action figure and D&D miniature customizing and also just got a 3D printer as well. Maybe I could work with on some of them at some point. I'd probably start with my main 3 or Karma or my self insert (Kestrel). My Lantern Girls would also be fun to do (especially Kerrigan, my Yellow Lantern, for the significance she has to some life stuff).
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh nice, do you do the painting yourself?
  4. Knavion Level 30

Hi Dan!
    Thanks for creating a figure of my hero. It's awesome!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. Eve YouTuber

Yooo this is sick!
    • Like x 3
  6. Knavion Level 30

Im glad you like it, Zoe!
    • Like x 2
  7. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

bumb for Irvy
    • Like x 1
  8. SheOfStarDust New Player

What is the name of that top?
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

expect an email around the end of this month, chum! it was supposed to happen a few months back, but everything went a bit pete tong, so I am bang hoping to be getting mine soon! sterling work, all of it! can't wait, man!
    • Like x 1
  11. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Zoe is correct. The chest style is called "Vengeance"

The Emblem is called Enhanced Doctor Mid-Nite. You can get it from the Broker. The Time Torn Time Capsule or the Quark Vendor for 296 Quarks.
    • Like x 2
  12. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

Is this still available? If so, what do I need to do to get a figure made of my character?
    • Like x 1
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

alright! not the greatest photo in the world, but you gets the idea. Irvy is in the house!!! ( who's house? Irvy's house! ).

[IMG]
    • Like x 5