Up-Votes Needed can't complete miss Martian side mission because its gone

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by thedemonocus, Apr 18, 2022.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

can't complete my mission because the thing to click on is gone[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Is it in your journal to complete? Haven’t finished mine yet but it struck me as a journal mission and then at reset, the icon will pop back up.
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The lantern one gets destroyed a lot as well. It's ridiculous that we have to phase to find one that's up. Then it's better to phase to one where it's destroyed because less people would have the quest there (clearing objectives). Then phase again to turn in. :mad:

Good thing we have the phase menu though! :D
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Oh, yeah forgot about that. Switch phases. They can be destroyed so if you see it all empty looking like that, it means someone broke it all. Hopefully that gets fixed asap.
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I fixed it by switching phases, not ideal but it works.
  6. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

Oh, THAT’s what’s happening. I thought the GL one was somehow egregiously resource intensive and taking forever to load in (like when I swoop into a boss spam and can’t see the boss for two or three minutes). This makes more sense, since I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t at least see the circle prompt.

It does respawn, fwiw. I’d been flying away, grabbing an exomaterial or something, then swinging back to grab it with fair success.