Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Cpt ClapBack New Player

I did, indeed, see the link. It says you can find the head, shoulders, feet, and hands at:
    • Style vendor console in the Watchtower
    • Style vendor console in the Hall of Doom
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Some of that info can be out of date, because the Wiki pages aren't always updated with all the changes that have happened to the vendors in the Watchtower/Hall of Doom. Numerous styles that used to be available from some of those vendors were removed over the years. And it's a lot of vendors to check, but I'll see what I can find out tonight.
  3. Bodziony Active Player

Definitely would love to have the Darkfather belt! Emblem would be nice, too!
  4. Furyan Level 30

I had already seen this information, so I decided to ask here on the forum
  5. Furyan Level 30

Jack T. Chance thanks for the help friend, if you find something please share it with me
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Sadly nothing yet. I have a sneaky suspicion these styles WERE in either Vendor 00 or Vendor 22, but then the Devs "in their infinite wisdom" decided to remove a bunch of styles from those Vendors, especially the one where most things were only 10 Source Marks each, and it has made those styles harder to come by. :(
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I was just hanging around by the Lincoln Memorial looking through Lobo's wares and when I closed out of the list I found an evil Ronald McDonald standing a few feet away. He disappeared before I could get a screenshot of him but he was wearing a pair of long pants with a drawstring waist Does anyone know which pants they are? I can't find them anywhere
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i want the more batman hands style
    i also want the dark defender full style instead of only the hands

i also want the counsil of batmen style
    • Like x 2
  9. Cpt ClapBack New Player

Shaman pants seem to have strings, but I think you may looking for the winter seasonal style “North Pole”.
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

We need the batman 2022 suit. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get an Omega Effect/New God artifact that amps up Iconic Powers?
    The most obvious is turning Heat Vision into Omega Beams(which did happen for Superman in the Death Metal comic). Seeking out multilabel targets like the Lasso of Truth artifact. Kinda scary to think about what it would be like to use that with the Solar Amplifier artifact. However, if the thought of that is too scary, Than another I'd like to see the Gag Glove getting changed up. Instead of a big boxing glove being shot forward by a spring; it'll be a giant fist coming out of a Boom Tube.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Devs have made it quite clear that there will be no more licensing deals done for the movies and TV shows, so they'll never have access to it. All we can do is use existing styles in the game to see how close we can get. Here's my attempt so far:

[IMG]

I'm keeping an eye out for styles that look like they'd let me tweak it to get even closer. The Bat Emblem/Batarang is really one of the hardest parts, there's nothing like it in the game.
  13. Batmazo New Player

My wishlist.

I agree in seeing a few things people have said like.,

1.The new bat metal chest with emblem but same size as Batman emblem.

2. Superman death metal chest and hair. Also six deminsion superman hair…

3. Wonder Woman death metal hair

4. A full set of style of murder machine and devastador to finish our metal collection styles

5. Some variant of death metal knights mentioned like batmage cape or amazo head peace or even the Alfred box.

6. Dark father style

7. Perpetua style
  14. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Never say never, there is new owners at WB who also own DC so there is still a chance that things could change and we get more movie styles in the future.
  15. X13-KING Well-Known Player

If nothing else, can we at lest get Death Metal Superman's in-game boots??
  16. Cpt ClapBack New Player

- Can we have certain accessories be permitted to equip chroma? It’s frustrating that the kerchief can’t fully match certain styles I’m doing.
    - I’d also like more chromas similar to the comic shader and burnished bronze, but without the metal.
    - Matter of fact… Give us fabric-y materials and let us put them on like color ways (thereby letting us make custom chromas).
    - Belt and/or accessory styles like JUST the tattered fabric, hanging off the Son of Belial legs.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lantern Aya New Player

I hope we get the full body styles for the Dark Knights that were introduced in this content. Murder Machine's style, maybe with a customizable emblem space, is one that I'm eagerly hoping to see available.
    • Like x 1
  18. Furyan Level 30

I agree with you, I think the developers removed some old styles, but this to me doesn't make sense, it's an unnecessary attitude in my opinion, it just impoverishes the game and frustrates players who want these styles, they really must have a lot of "wisdom" ", anyway I appreciate your help my friend.
  19. Furyan Level 30

taking advantage of the topic, does anyone know how can I acquire the glimmer wings back style?
  20. Eve YouTuber

It comes back with the Extra Life event in October.